I give up

xAlphaStick

What can I say...

Desktop:  MSi GTX 680 Lightning - MSi Mpower Z77- i7 3770k - Asus Xonar DGX  - 16Gb Ares Ram - GX 750w PSU

Laptop: MSi GE 60 - GTX 765m - i74700MQ - 8gb ram

lol you do you even post this...

Its just depressing.

The first step to insanity is believing in your sanity.

I used to be a brainwashed Mac user. Damn those times. I still know someone who is and that you can't get to do anything else than Mac.

To be honest, I liked the OS a lot. Say what you want, but for me, it just worked. Whatever you did, it somehow just worked. It was very fluid and fun to use. A lot of people say that macs can't crash, well it crashed less that the pc's that I have experience with, but it still did it sometimes. The first time, it even seemed to have died and it went a month in repair.

But when I went away from being a fanboy, I started looking at pc stuff, and came to the realization that I had paid way too much. I bought my iMac in 2009 with a core 2 duo, 500gb hard drive and 4gigs of ram, btw I had to pay more than 150-ish euros to get the upgrade from 2 to 4 gb when I bought it. The price that I paid in total was a little less than what I paid for my current computer, but it had a core 2 duo and one of the very low-end laptop gpu's, it even had trouble running Half Life 2.

So Mac is not bad, but it's far from good. I eventually switched because I wanted upgradability and I wanted to play a game that was not minecraft (which my Mac ran at an amazing 30 fps).

Pfft I really hate the PC vs Mac stuff :L

(Also in the video he said that his powerbook lasted him for 8 years, did he buy it when he was born?)

i5 4670k - MSI GTX 770 gaming - Fractal design define R4 (windowed) - MSI Z87-G45 gaming - be quiet! Dark Rock Pro 2 - Corsair vengeance 8 gb (lp) - WB black 1tb - 256GB SSD - Corsair TX 750M - Ducky Shine 3

I'm just so sad that I can't afford an Apple computer.  :rolleyes:

This is so sad... And it doesn't quite help the image of "Apple Users" being pretentious douche bags, thinking things are better because they spend more money on them — Hey, news flash, it's called bad investments, not "better".  ^_^

Cheers,

Linus

he's a child, just let it go, and why do people always think it's mac versus pc? a mac is a personal computer, it might be called a mac but it's still a fucking computer, it's not made of magic, mac is just like any other pc builder hp dell etc, just that they have their own operating system and do a better/more custom job than the before mentioned.

haha this kid                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  this kid needs to die.

ahhaha

I like how he talks it up so much, then the video cuts out. LOL.

post-54950-0-64215600-1392466632.jpg

CORSAIR RIPPER: AMD 3970X - 3080TI & 2080TI - 64GB Ram - 2.5TB NVME SSD's - 35" G-Sync 120hz 1440P
MFB (Mining/Folding/Boinc): AMD 1600 - 3080 & 1080Ti - 16GB Ram - 240GB SSD
Dell OPTIPLEX:  Intel i5 6500 - 8GB Ram - 256GB SSD

PC & CONSOLE GAMER

The top comment is win.