Text ghosting on new AOC CQ27G2U/BK ?

JCMSAMA

A month ago i accidently smashed my MSI MAG271C, a VA, 1080p 144Hz display.

So i ordered the new AOC CQ27G2U curved 1440p, VA, 144hz display, which i got delivered 2 days ago. 

Its a pretty good budget display but i am experiencing some text ghosting while scrolling or moving windows with the mouse like shown in the video.

I tried capturing it via Shadowplay but ofcourse when you play it on a different display the problems do not occur. Here is a video i recorded using my phone.

(fyi i love total commander and i am willing to return display just to have this program look and work the way it should.) (Screen on the right is the AOC, Screen on the left is an old Samsung S24D340H

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=932FnIsk24M 

The "ghosting" that you see also occurs when nightlight is activated, it made it quite a bit worse. 

So my question is, is this fix-able in any shape or form? Or is it best to return the display and find a better one? If that is the best option, does anyone here have a recommendation?

Im sorry if this post is somewhat hard to understand. English is not my native language so please bare with me.

I think it's inverse ghosting, native to most VA panels, if not all.

I'm so used to it, that only noticed it when some large black dot was on light grey background.

On one monitor it ocurred more when the "overdrive" in monitor menu was on strong setting. But on my current one it's always there, but only visible in certain conditions.

I edit my posts more often than not

@JCMSAMA

Thats normal ghosting. (inverse ghosting is a 'lighter' trailer as opposed to a darker one)

if the display has an overdrive setting, turn it on. otherwise u cant change the pixel response any other way.

VA panels have the slowest pixel response times on average, especially budget displays. if ur on a tight budget stick with TN or IPS panels if u want to avoid the majority of ghosting.

If ur interested at looking at proper reviews check out the following sites.

rtings.com

tftcentral.co.uk

pcmonitors.info

And here is a link to a list of rtings reviewed monitors.

https://www.rtings.com/user/ratings/mQInJLi7qiX8GQ

CPU: Intel i7 3930k w/OC & EK Supremacy EVO Block | Motherboard: Asus P9x79 Pro  | RAM: G.Skill 4x4 1866 CL9 | PSU: Seasonic Platinum 1000w Corsair RM 750w Gold (2021)|

VDU: Panasonic 42" Plasma | GPU: Gigabyte 1080ti Gaming OC & Barrow Block (RIP)...GTX 980ti | Sound: Asus Xonar D2X - Z5500 -FiiO X3K DAP/DAC - ATH-M50S | Case: Phantek Enthoo Primo White |

Storage: Samsung 850 Pro 1TB SSD + WD Blue 1TB SSD | Cooling: XSPC D5 Photon 270 Res & Pump | 2x XSPC AX240 White Rads | NexXxos Monsta 80x240 Rad P/P | NF-A12x25 fans |

Thanks a bunch for replying. It helps a lot. I decided to return this display and save up for one with better capabilities. The link that @SolarNova posted will be coming in handy. 

Thanks again