Logitech G Pro X Headset Sounds muffled in PUBG

Debz

Hi guys, so I bought a Pro X headset and tested in games. Call of duty, Apex Legends, CSGO sounds great. But in PUBG it is Muffled or sounds very low. Anyone can Help? Thanks

siunds like more of a problem with pubg than the headset. if other games sound great . all I can say is mess around with pubg audio settings

and see if anything improves

1 hour ago, rice guru said:

siunds like more of a problem with pubg than the headset. if other games sound great . all I can say is mess around with pubg audio settings

and see if anything improves

It is all 100% but if still feels like muffled I cant even quite hear my own footsteps. lol

7 hours ago, Debz said:

It is all 100% but if still feels like muffled I cant even quite hear my own footsteps. lol

is there logitech software you are using?

21 hours ago, rice guru said:

is there logitech software you are using?

Yes logitech G hub. but i already tried using the Y splitter for the analog. still the same

Maybe it's the game itself. For example GTAV is very quiet while GTA SA and NFS HP2010 are extremely loud and The Crew 1 and 2 are pretty loud enough.

DAC/AMPs:

Klipsch Heritage Headphone Amplifier

Headphones: Klipsch Heritage HP-3 Walnut, Meze 109 Pro, Beyerdynamic Amiron Home, Amiron Wireless Copper, Tygr 300R, DT880 600ohm Manufaktur, T90, Fidelio X2HR

CPU: Intel 4770, GPU: Asus RTX3080 TUF Gaming OC, Mobo: MSI Z87-G45, RAM: DDR3 16GB G.Skill, PC Case: Fractal Design R4 Black non-iglass, Monitor: BenQ GW2280

On 2/24/2020 at 5:15 AM, Debz said:

Hi guys, so I bought a Pro X headset and tested in games. Call of duty, Apex Legends, CSGO sounds great. But in PUBG it is Muffled or sounds very low. Anyone can Help? Thanks

Hey Debz, have the same headset and experiencing the same issue. Saw on another forum that the cause for this problem seems to be either using a glider or crashing a glider. I use gliders quite a bit so could be the issue but haven’t had a chance to directly test it myself yet.

On 3/1/2020 at 4:03 AM, Velkarian said:

Hey Debz, have the same headset and experiencing the same issue. Saw on another forum that the cause for this problem seems to be either using a glider or crashing a glider. I use gliders quite a bit so could be the issue but haven’t had a chance to directly test it myself yet.

Hi Velkarian, whats a glider? sorry.

On 2/26/2020 at 12:12 AM, CTR640 said:

Maybe it's the game itself. For example GTAV is very quiet while GTA SA and NFS HP2010 are extremely loud and The Crew 1 and 2 are pretty loud enough.

yeah. Maybe,