Free Host/Domain

L.E.D

I know it's a long stretch but does anyone know a good free web host where I could possibly get a free name, be it example.com/.net/.org/.co hell anything without a sub domain.

Any help would be great.

There are 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't.

Just some helpful stuff: You're - You are, Your - Your car, They're - They are, Their - Their car, There - Over there.

Folding @ Home Install Guide and Links | My Build

here you go: http://www.wix.com/

Thanks, but not quite what I was looking for

There are 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't.

Just some helpful stuff: You're - You are, Your - Your car, They're - They are, Their - Their car, There - Over there.

You could try Square Space's free trial

Hope I could help!

Specs: CPU: AMD FX-8320 @4.0ghz GPU: ASUS DCUII GTX 770 PSU: EVGA Supernova 750g CASE: Fractal Define R4 RAM: 8 Gigabytes ADATA 1333 Mhz MOBO: GIGABYTE GA-990FXA-UD3

What you mean?>

You could try Square Space's free trial

I should have included more info, I am looking for a free host, no trials, a free name and a host where I can upload my own phpBB forum, I am doing this for a low budget MC server.

I should have included more info, I am looking for a free host, no trials, a free name and a host where I can upload my own phpBB forum, I am doing this for a low budget MC server.

Try this: https://www.yola.com/

But, your URl will say www.whatever.yola.com or something like this

Try this: https://www.yola.com/

But, your URl will say www.whatever.yola.com or something like this

Thanks for trying but again, that has a unique website builder.

Thanks for trying but again, that has a unique website builder.

Well then. I shall quit. Sorry for not being of any help

He ONLY wants the whatever.com/net/org

I realize that, but I was still showing him his option

Well then. I shall quit. Sorry for not being of any help

He ONLY wants the whatever.com/net/org

lol well thanks anyway, I am looking for a free domain and host, I would like something like ag-mc.net if I have to I am ok with an other extension, but I want to be able to load a custom phpBB forum

Thanks for the help anyway, I think I found one.

http://www.000webhost.com/

• 3 months later...

I know it's a long stretch but does anyone know a good free web host where I could possibly get a free name, be it example.com/.net/.org/.co hell anything without a sub domain.

Any help would be great.

Free hosting is never faithful hosting even if you are doing well or not spaming platform except blogspot platform.

I made several small websites in free hosting and tried to increase traffic but at one time free hosting has completely stopped all sites. and sometime, free hosting platforms get banned, or stop working... these affect your site instantly so don't believe on any free hosting. Just by one for you.

I have over 10 years of experience managing my own sites with several different web hosting companies, as well as managing sites for clients on various web hosts.

By my personal experience i will suggest you 9CubeHosting.com they are indeed doing good service in hosting.Here you can also get domain name for your website at cheap rates.They provide good cutomer service and support.