Any recommendations for Thermal Paste (with brand, like Grizzly)?

crsahkaz
Go to solution Solved by Samfisher,
Just now, crsahkaz said:

I found coolermaster mastergel maker from one of my frequented shop. Is that one good?
Cost close enough to Grizzly Conductonaut

The conductonaut is usually more expensive.  The CM MasterGel is also good enough.  Most are fairly close to each other in performance, and since you're not overclocking, literally any from the big brands will do.

Not sure how to choose. Kinda wanted to get Grizzly Conductonaut, but not sure if its safe to use (I recall reading something about nickel plates and things).

I don't:
-Overclock

-Have PC in a bedroom with AC

Kryonaut is good enough, and is non conductive so you won't mess anything up even if a little overflows.

QUOTE ME IN A REPLY SO I CAN SEE THE NOTIFICATION!

When there is no danger of failure there is no pleasure in success.

1 minute ago, Samfisher said:

Kryonaut is good enough, and is non conductive so you won't mess anything up even if a little overflows.

I found coolermaster mastergel maker from one of my frequented shop. Is that one good?

Just now, crsahkaz said:

Just get Thermal Grizzly Kryonaut. Liquid metal is pointless for most use cases and only adds a massive risk if you mess up even slightly.

Just now, crsahkaz said:

The conductonaut is usually more expensive.  The CM MasterGel is also good enough.  Most are fairly close to each other in performance, and since you're not overclocking, literally any from the big brands will do.

QUOTE ME IN A REPLY SO I CAN SEE THE NOTIFICATION!

When there is no danger of failure there is no pleasure in success.

Kryonaut is generally considered the best Non-conductive paste but it’s crazy expensive for the amount you get. I just use Noctua NT-H1 and get nearly the same performance for way cheaper.