need help finding a certain case for sale

m0oble

found a case i like on amazon but its not on sale or in stock

https://www.amazon.com/InWin-305-White-Computer-Tempered/dp/B0753NH32N/ref=cm_cr_arp_d_product_top?ie=UTF8&th=1

if you can find this case on amazon for sale that'd be appreciated thanks in advance

pc specs:

Spoiler

r5 3600
16gb ddr4 3200mhz

b450 tomahawk max
rx 6600xt

1tb ssd + 6tb hdd
meshify c
750w dragon or something psu idk

i found them on inwin's website but i'd like to order on amazon instead, unless i cant find it

pc specs:

Spoiler

r5 3600
16gb ddr4 3200mhz

b450 tomahawk max
rx 6600xt

1tb ssd + 6tb hdd
meshify c
750w dragon or something psu idk

I'm guessing you're in the US since you linked amazon.com, but if you happen to be in the UK, Overclockers have it (the black one - https://www.overclockers.co.uk/in-win-305-midi-tower-gaming-case-black-window-ca-082-iw.html).

You could also try contacting amazon support to ask whether they will have it in stock any time soon (since they are very responsive, but likely won't be able to tell you).
However, looking at price tracking website (https://camelcamelcamel.com/InWin-305-Black-Computer-Tempered/product/B0753NH32N), looks like they haven't stocked it since Feb last year (assuming the tracker is correct), in which case getting it on Amazon seems unlikely.
Otherwise your best bet is to finding somewhere else on google shopping search or getting it from InWin directly. You could also see if Overclockers deliver to US and which option works out cheapest.

35 minutes ago, m0oble said:

if you can find this case on amazon for sale that'd be appreciated thanks in advance

All signs point to a discontinued case (I found one Newegg review from the First month of 2018, so this case has been gone for a while it seems). Your best bet is to import it from out of the country such as that UK link @Muwatallis provided.

"Put as much effort into your question as you'd expect someone to give in an answer"- @Princess Luna

Make sure to Quote posts or tag the person with @[username] so they know you responded to them!

RGB Build Post 2019 --- Rainbow 🦆 2020 --- Velka 5 V2.0 Build 2021

Purple Build Post ---  Blue Build Post --- Blue Build Post 2018 --- Project ITNOS

CPU i7-4790k    Motherboard Gigabyte Z97N-WIFI    RAM G.Skill Sniper DDR3 1866mhz    GPU EVGA GTX1080Ti FTW3    Case Corsair 380T   

Storage Samsung EVO 250GB, Samsung EVO 1TB, WD Black 3TB, WD Black 5TB    PSU Corsair CX750M    Cooling Cryorig H7 with NF-A12x25