a.       Keyboard

b.      Mouse

c.       Microphone

d.      Steam Deck

e.      Webcam

5.       Why are you upgrading?

a.       I currently have an i3 3rd Generation

b.      I use a Visio TV for a monitor

c.       It’s taking a while to open basic programs like Office and Edge (New Chromium Version)

6.       Tower Preference

a.       iBUYPOWER Snowblind Element

Plus the case above this is what I am leaning toward… Looking for opinions, this is a first build…

·         ASUS RoG Strix X570-E

·         AMD Ryzen 9 3900X

·         ASUS RoG Strix AMD Radeon RX 5700XT

·         CORSAIR Vengeance RGB Pro 64GB (2x32GB)

·         CORSAIR Force Series MP600 1TB

·         Seagate BarraCuda Pro 10TB HDD

·         Deep Cool RF120M 120mm RGB PWM Fans x5 w/ 2 Fan Hubs

·         ASUS 35” Curved Gaming Monitor UWQHD

·         ASUS ROG Strix Flare RGB Mechanical Gaming Keyboard

·         ASUS ROG Spatha Gaming Mouse RGB

·         Elgato Game Capture 4K60 Pro MK.2 (will I need 2?)

·         Elgato Stream Deck XL

·         Logitech C922x Pro Stream

·         Blue Yeti X

• First I would go with an Nvidia GPU given your budget. They have the Nvenc encoder which you might want to use with streaming. 
  • I personally think the LG ultrawides are better, specifically the 34GK950F-B 34" which has much better brightness than Asus' monitors (unless you are going for the crazy expensive ones). 

Definitely 2080 Super and upwards with that budget, yes.

I have no idea what all the extra stuff (Blue Yeti X, Elgato etc.) costs, so how much do you have for the PC components, keyboard, mouse and monitor?

I can highly recommend the ASUS ROG Swift PG349Q monitor as an ultrawide. Any particular reason for the Spartha mouse? With its 12 side buttons it's preferably used for MOBAs, MMOs and the likes. So I'd recommend the Gladius II or even Pugio if you want to stick with ASUS and don't desperately need those 12 side buttons.

I like MMORPG's, I've been out of it for a while mostly gaming xbox... I don't have to stick with ASUS, I've just heard they were tops for gaming...

My Keyboard and Mouse aren't really priority... I am picky and they probably won't stick around... More worried about the build and streaming w/focus on streaming side...

2 minutes ago, Dominus BTK said:

My Keyboard and Mouse aren't really priority... I am picky and they probably won't stick around... More worried about the build and streaming w/focus on streaming side...

Make sure you hit the quote button so the people you're responding to get notified. I've had a lot of the brands and they're all fairly good. The top ones I recommend are Corsair and Logitech for most stuff. I usually go with the Asus motherboards, but my z390i board was defective on arrival and dealing with their customer support was a nightmare. For monitors ultrawides are definitely nice, but if you're streaming you'll probably want a dual monitor set up unless you want to play in windowed mode. 

2 minutes ago, Sorenson said:

Make sure you hit the quote button so the people you're responding to get notified. I've had a lot of the brands and they're all fairly good. The top ones I recommend are Corsair and Logitech for most stuff. I usually go with the Asus motherboards, but my z390i board was defective on arrival and dealing with their customer support was a nightmare. For monitors ultrawides are definitely nice, but if you're streaming you'll probably want a dual monitor set up unless you want to play in windowed mode. 

So, is the motherboard the best for that processor? There were a couple with that chipset and I wasn't sure... Should I go with something othere than ASUS for the GPU??? And I've seen with some ultra wides where you can you them like a dual monitor... one feed shows up on the left one feed shows on the right...

1 minute ago, Dominus BTK said:

So, is the motherboard the best for that processor? There were a couple with that chipset and I wasn't sure... Should I go with something othere than ASUS for the GPU??? And I've seen with some ultra wides where you can you them like a dual monitor... one feed shows up on the left one feed shows on the right...

Its up to you, Asus has good VRM's on the moterhbarod and is well respected for performance. I would personally go with MSI or Gigabyte after my experience, but I could be an outlier. For the GPU I really like MSI's Gaming X trio cards over Asus's offerings. Asus's 5700xt have really poor performance for how much they cost. 

The ultrawide split screen is a good option if the monitor supports it. if you have a 21x9 monitor it will be equivalent to 1.5 standard monitors 

5 minutes ago, Sorenson said:

Its up to you, Asus has good VRM's on the moterhbarod and is well respected for performance. I would personally go with MSI or Gigabyte after my experience, but I could be an outlier. For the GPU I really like MSI's Gaming X trio cards over Asus's offerings. Asus's 5700xt have really poor performance for how much they cost. 

The ultrawide split screen is a good option if the monitor supports it. if you have a 21x9 monitor it will be equivalent to 1.5 standard monitors 

Oh geeze... I just opened the MSI page and am going into meltdown over the options...

11 minutes ago, Dominus BTK said:

Oh geeze... I just opened the MSI page and am going into meltdown over the options...

To be honest, go with any any 2080ti or super with beefy cooler and colour to match your build. It really doesn’t matter that much unless you are doing some really specific stuff for which you need some specific features on the card. For streaming, editing and gaming, it’s a beast. For the ultra wide, I would suggest the acer predator ultra wide which has some pretty nice features which you can choose between. Just look at the lineup they are offering and select one which fits your needs. All the other components in the build are great.

42 minutes ago, JumpingBacon said:

To be honest, go with any any 2080ti or super with beefy cooler and colour to match your build. It really doesn’t matter that much unless you are doing some really specific stuff for which you need some specific features on the card. For streaming, editing and gaming, it’s a beast. For the ultra wide, I would suggest the acer predator ultra wide which has some pretty nice features which you can choose between. Just look at the lineup they are offering and select one which fits your needs. All the other components in the build are great.

Ok, So... I've done some updating... https://www.amazon.com/hz/wishlist/ls/2YD1NB3MBARHH?ref_=wl_share

Total $4,681.61 after tax...

23 minutes ago, Dominus BTK said:

Ok, So... I've done some updating... https://www.amazon.com/hz/wishlist/ls/2YD1NB3MBARHH?ref_=wl_share

Ok so there is a problem.....the case might be a bit small for all the stuff you are putting in it. Select a case big enough with good airflow. Also https://pcpartpicker.com/mr/amazon/Gb66Mp has a set of 4 fans instead of 3 for the same price. IF you want to save a bit of money then you can swap the ram for gskill ripjwas v 3600mhz cl 16 2x8 kit for 82-84$. Buy 2 of those kits you won’t need 64gb of ram unless you want to run hundreds of chrome tabs all at once. You just have to sacrifice RGB but I think it’s worth it cuz you would be saving 300$ or more.

36 minutes ago, JumpingBacon said:

Ok so there is a problem.....the case might be a bit small for all the stuff you are putting in it. Select a case big enough with good airflow. Also https://pcpartpicker.com/mr/amazon/Gb66Mp has a set of 4 fans instead of 3 for the same price. IF you want to save a bit of money then you can swap the ram for gskill ripjwas v 3600mhz cl 16 2x8 kit for 82-84$. Buy 2 of those kits you won’t need 64gb of ram unless you want to run hundreds of chrome tabs all at once. You just have to sacrifice RGB but I think it’s worth it cuz you would be saving 300$ or more.

Ok, bigger case more fans... I was trying to stick with a MSI Mystic Lights RGB Build Sync... I like to show off... I do some programming for work and fun, so I might have a bunch of tabs open in VS or edge at the same time... All good solid advice I appreciate it!!!

1 hour ago, Dominus BTK said:

That monitor is ripping you off. I would look for 3440x1440, IPS, sub 6ms response time, and >300 nits. LG's are the highest rated and I have the 34GK950F-B 34". Its really good and can be had for $700 from micro center. 

1 minute ago, Dominus BTK said:

Ok, bigger case more fans... I was trying to stick with a MSI Mystic Lights RGB Build Sync... I like to show off... I do some programming for work and fun, so I might have a bunch of tabs open in VS or edge at the same time... All good solid advice I appreciate it!!!

To be honest.....even 32GB ram is little overkill but seeing your workload, it should be more than plenty. Questions? I’m also here! ;)

2 minutes ago, Sorenson said:

That monitor is ripping you off. I would look for 3440x1440, IPS, sub 6ms response time, and >300 nits. LG's are the highest rated and I have the 34GK950F-B 34". Its really good and can be had for $700 from micro center. 

Hmm Idk about that. I mean he choosed that monitor according to his needs but you might be right. I’m going to check for the monitor myself now!

4 minutes ago, JumpingBacon said:

Hmm Idk about that. I mean he choosed that monitor according to his needs but you might be right. I’m going to check for the monitor myself now!

I don't like the acer predator or its Asus swift counterpart. They are old panels that were good back in the day but fall short of the modern competition. LG uses the new nano-IPS monitors that have rediculously low response times and also get reasonably bright. This isn't an issue if you're in a dark room, but if you are in a light - bright room 300nits is going to fall short (most of these monitors are closer to 250-270nits). 

5 minutes ago, Sorenson said:

I don't like the acer predator or its Asus swift counterpart. They are old panels that were good back in the day but fall short of the modern competition. LG uses the new nano-IPS monitors that have rediculously low response times and also get reasonably bright. This isn't an issue if you're in a dark room, but if you are in a light - bright room 300nits is going to fall short (most of these monitors are closer to 250-270nits). 

I've added that monitor to my link, also a Samsung that is 32:9 which is more what I am looking for... still looking at towers

I'd go something like this:

PCPartPicker Part List
Type Item Price
CPU AMD Ryzen 9 3900X 3.8 GHz 12-Core Processor $469.99 @ Amazon
CPU Cooler Deepcool CASTLE 360EX 64.4 CFM Liquid CPU Cooler $139.99 @ Amazon
Motherboard Asus ROG Crosshair VIII Hero (WI-FI) ATX AM4 Motherboard $379.99 @ Amazon
Memory G.Skill Trident Z Neo 64 GB (4 x 16 GB) DDR4-3600 Memory $389.99 @ Newegg
Storage Corsair MP600 Force Series Gen4 1 TB M.2-2280 NVME Solid State Drive $214.99 @ Corsair
Storage Seagate BarraCuda Pro 10 TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive $366.78 @ Amazon
Video Card Asus GeForce RTX 2080 Ti 11 GB ROG Strix Gaming OC Video Card $1199.99 @ Newegg
Case Lian Li PC-O11 Dynamic ATX Full Tower Case $139.00 @ Adorama
Power Supply EVGA SuperNOVA G3 850 W 80+ Gold Certified Fully Modular ATX Power Supply $149.99 @ Newegg
Monitor Dell AW3418DW 34.1" 3440x1440 120 Hz Monitor $699.00 @ Amazon
Keyboard Logitech G513 Carbon Wired Gaming Keyboard $129.99 @ Amazon
Mouse Logitech G Pro Wireless Wireless Optical Mouse $149.99 @ Amazon
Custom Logitech C922x Pro Stream Webcam 1080P Camera for HD Video Streaming & Recording At 60Fps (960-001176) $79.98 @ Amazon
Custom Elgato Stream Deck XL - Live Content Creation Controller with 32 Customizable LCD Keys, Adjustable Stand, for Windows 10 and macOS 10.11 or Later $199.99 @ Amazon
Custom Elgato Game Capture 4K60 Pro MK.2, 4K60 HDR10 Capture and PassThrough, PCIe Capture Card, Superior Low Latency Technology  
Custom Blue Yeti x Professional USB Microphone for Gaming, Streaming and Podcasting $169.99 @ Amazon
  Prices include shipping, taxes, rebates, and discounts  
  Total (before mail-in rebates) $4899.65
  Mail-in rebates -$20.00
  Total $4879.65
  Generated by PCPartPicker 2020-02-12 16:45 EST-0500  

You can swap out the kb+m if you want the 32:9.

44 minutes ago, Dominus BTK said:

I've added that monitor to my link, also a Samsung that is 32:9 which is more what I am looking for... still looking at towers

Nothing wrong with the CoolerMaster case you had in your list. Everything will fit just fine.

4 minutes ago, lee32uk said:

Nothing wrong with the CoolerMaster case you had in your list. Everything will fit just fine.

I had an MSI case... I just changed it to that... I just hope I can get the Mystic light Sync msi thing to work without the case...

Of course, the RGB components that are Mystic Light compatible will do so through the motherboard. There are a lot of great cases to choose from, the MSI you had in your list earlier wasn't really the best - good idea to change it.