Titanfall

FpsRanga

So who got into Titanfall beta. And how is you exprience with it.

CoD+Robots+Brink is my overall experience

I destroy my enemies when I make them my friends.

~Abraham Lincoln

In times when we are on the brink of destruction, war, and loosing ourselves, let's remember a basic fundamental element of love, forgiveness, and understanding; God bless!

I thought key distribution was on the 17th?

No? That's the last date they'll send out keys.

Ryzen 9 5950x | NH-D15 | ROG STRIX X570-F | G.Skill 32GB DDR4 | MSI Ventus RTX 3080 | WD Black SN850 1TB PCIe 4 | Samsung 850 EVO + 860 EVO 1TB | Corsair 5000D Airflow

Dell S3422DWG | Dell S2721DGF | Corsair K70 RGB Keyboard | Logitech G502 Lightspeed | ATH-R70x

No? That's the last date they'll send out keys.

l:

better get here by the 17th then. did you get emailed or did they contact you by Origin?

Error: 410

Its super fun. It feels a bit faster than COD. and the burn cards are an interesting way to switch things up.
The snipers on top of roofs got a bit annoying at times, i kept spawning in the wrong places and got blasted.

I played it on my Xbone, PC would have looked a lot better as Xbone version is rumored to be below 1080P, but still looks good though.

CORSAIR RIPPER: AMD 3970X - 3080TI & 2080TI - 64GB Ram - 2.5TB NVME SSD's - 35" G-Sync 120hz 1440P
MFB (Mining/Folding/Boinc): AMD 1600 - 3080 & 1080Ti - 16GB Ram - 240GB SSD
Dell OPTIPLEX:  Intel i5 6500 - 8GB Ram - 256GB SSD

PC & CONSOLE GAMER

l:

better get here by the 17th then. did you get emailed or did they contact you by Origin?

They emailed me a code.

Ryzen 9 5950x | NH-D15 | ROG STRIX X570-F | G.Skill 32GB DDR4 | MSI Ventus RTX 3080 | WD Black SN850 1TB PCIe 4 | Samsung 850 EVO + 860 EVO 1TB | Corsair 5000D Airflow

Dell S3422DWG | Dell S2721DGF | Corsair K70 RGB Keyboard | Logitech G502 Lightspeed | ATH-R70x

got my key this morning. I am doing taxes now so I will get in the game later on. It's already downloaded and got the graphics settings where I want them.

still waiting for my pc key

if someone have a spare key please dm me :D

So I played it for about 2h now and it's amazing.
The gunplay is really fluid and fast and the parkour works really good.
And the Titan mixes up the hole gameplay a bit like the vehicle do in Battlefield.
And everything is well balanced nothing seems OP but the Beta hasn't all weapons and Titans so that could be different in the final game.

The graphics are good but nothing special and it's really not demanding at all. (My  single GTX670 can run it at 4K with 40-50Fps and in 1440p+4xMSAA with way over 60FPS all the time)

The only problems I have right now is extreme tearing and V-sync is so laggy that it's unplayable with it.(Could get fixed in final)

I wasn't sure if I wanted the game by watching the trailers but after playing it I'm 100% buying it on release date.

RTX2070OC 

Same opinion as Jason! It's really good!!!

It feels a lot like COD but with better graphics and the titans as the title says. It's fast, fluid, easy and a lot of FUN!

3570K @4.1GHz on a Gigabyte Z77X-D3H with 8GB of Corsair XMS3 overclocked to 2000MHz CL11 with a GTX 770 all inside a Corsair 600t case.

downloading now :D

CoD+Robots+Brink is my overall experience

Is it as terrible as Brink though?

I like it so far. The movement speed and the mobility is one of its strongest point imo. The Titan fight is pretty fun and the on foot combat is not bad either (this is the closest thing to COD in this game, actually its the same) 

The graphics arent bad either, they definitely not bf4 good but they are good.

The weird thing i found in this game is that it is using magazines so if you reload when you still have bullets, you loose them. Kinda simy/old school which doesnt really fit the rest of the game.

I however am still waiting to see how much content comes in the full game before buying it. An online only game at that price point (+ future dlc) seems a bit steep.

NZXT Phantom 410 Gunmetal | Asus Z87-A (don't ask why I have a Z mobo with a non k cpu, have my reasons)| Intel Core i7 4770 | XGIMATEK Dark Knight II| 8GB Corsair Vengeance | 120GB SKHynix | 2tb WD Green | Gigabyte GTX 770 OC | OCZ 750W ZT | Logitech DiNovo Edge | Logitech G602

Hi guys, if someone have a spare key please dm me, i am the only one of my friends that has not received the email... :(  :( 

Work in progress: AMD FX-8350 / ASUS Sabertooth 990fx / ASUS GTX 770 2GB / Corsair Vengeance 16GB (2x8GB) DDR3 1866 MHZ / Cooler Master V-Series 700W /Samsung 840 Pro 128GB / WD Caviar Blue 1T 7200rpm / Corsair H100i / Fractal Design Define R4 / 

OK after testing only the tutorial (the servers died completely) i notice right away that its CoD with Robots + wall run, im going to test it some more ones i can actually get into a server (yet another thing that reminds me of CoD) but ...yeah i don't like how easy the gun play is so far. way to fast but its not exactly meant to be realistic so meh.
Visually it looks cool, aside from inside the Titan. lol the panels looks so low quality compared to the rest.

Things i already dont like:
Gunplay
Smart gun? wtf.. really..
Visuals inside the Titan.
Servers...Then again its "beta" so i guess ill forgive.

I was lucky and got around the "no server found " issue and my first experience was that it is fun.

and yes i like run and gun games like cod but this is better then cod for me.

I like the titans, the fast action:)

its awsome

[spoiler= Dream machine (There is also a buildlog)]

Case: Phanteks Enthoo Luxe - CPU: I7 5820k @4.4 ghz 1.225vcore - GPU: 2x Asus GTX 970 Strix edition - Mainboard: Asus X99-S - RAM: HyperX predator 4x4 2133 mhz - HDD: Seagate barracuda 2 TB 7200 rpm - SSD: Samsung 850 EVO 500 GB SSD - PSU: Corsair HX1000i - Case fans: 3x Noctua PPC 140mm - Radiator fans: 3x Noctua PPC 120 mm - CPU cooler: Fractal design Kelvin S36 together with Noctua PPCs - Keyboard: Corsair K70 RGB Cherry gaming keyboard - mouse: Steelseries sensei raw - Headset: Kingston HyperX Cloud Build Log

I was having a blast with the game until all the servers went down.

Intel Core i7-5930K | Noctua NH-D15S | ASUS X99-M WS | 32GB (4 x 8GB) G.Skill Ripjaws V 2666MHz | MSI GeForce GTX 980 Ti Gaming 6G | Samsung 850 Pro 512GB | Seasonic 660XP2 | Phanteks Enthoo EVOLV

LG 34UM95-P w/ Ergotron MX  | O2/ODAC | Audioengine A5+ w/ AS8 | Sennheiser HD 598 | Ducky Shine 3 | Cooler Master Storm Spawn

Its alright, it feels just a like a CoD/Crysis hybrid but not as fun. One thing that was a let down is the fact that it runs on SOURCE ENGINE. I mean really? The graphics are just awful, a 2014 next-gen AAA game should NOT be running at 200fps fully maxed out... Definitely not worth buying for 60$, i'll consider getting it when it goes on sale 2 weeks after launch xD

CPU: i7 6700k @ 4.6ghz | CASE: Corsair 780T White Edition | MB: Asus Z170 Deluxe | CPU Cooling: EK Predator 360 | GPU: NVIDIA Titan X Pascal w/ EKWB nickel waterblock | PSU: EVGA 850w P2 | RAM: 16GB DDR4 Corsair Domintator Platinum 2800mhz | Storage: Samsung 850 EVO 500GB | OS: Win 10 Pro x64 | Monitor: Acer Predator X34/HTC VIVE Keyboard: CM Storm Trigger-Z | Mouse: Razer Taipan | Sound: Audio Technica ATH-M50x / Klipsch Promedia 2.1 Sound System 

no aus servers makes me mad

| Contact Information |
My Teamspeak : Austs1.gameservers.com:9334  |  Steam: Iamtictac456  |  My other aliases include Scruffy and Scruffy Biggems :)

no aus servers makes me mad

I get 67ms ping to south Asia from WA, ain't a problem for me.

I get 67ms ping to south Asia from WA, ain't a problem for me.

nbn? if not than bull shit

| Contact Information |
My Teamspeak : Austs1.gameservers.com:9334  |  Steam: Iamtictac456  |  My other aliases include Scruffy and Scruffy Biggems :)