My first pc.

kiksaa
Go to solution Solved by Fasauceome,
1 minute ago, kiksaa said:

i wont get that case i just added it and the ssd so its not empty i got another case its mid tower and it supports atx,so adding the gaming plus version of the motherboard then

Should be good to go then, it's quite a solid build. Hopefully you upgrade the RAM sooner rather than later, but until then, you should look up how to overclock infinity fabric. It can improve performance plenty.

Need some help from you guys im planning on builiding my first pc around 750-800$

planning on r5 2600x

b450m mb

1 stick of 8gb 3200mhz

about power suply i dont know how much wats it needs to be 500/550 or even more?

hdd 1tb for games etc.

and for o.s i planned 128gb ssd 

Country?

Want to make sure we're on the same page and don't recommend something in one country that you can't get in your country :)

Current Network Layout:

Current Build Log/PC:

Prior Build Log/PC:

1 minute ago, Lurick said:

Country?

Want to make sure we're on the same page and don't recommend something in one country that you can't get in your country :)

Macedonia :D

2 minutes ago, kiksaa said:

Macedonia :D

Cool, and I guess I forgot to ask, will you be buying locally or from somewhere else?

If somewhere else, which country?

Ideally I'd shoot for something like this + a locally bought case:

Current Network Layout:

Current Build Log/PC:

Prior Build Log/PC:

4 minutes ago, Lurick said:

Oof, unfortunately I couldn't recommend that PSU, I believe that's one of the B series that has an operating temp of like 30 Celsius 

And I think the only one that doesn't is the B2 which they don't sell anymore

I WILL find your ITX build thread, and I WILL recommend the SIlverstone Sugo SG13B

Primary PC:

i7 8086k - EVGA Z370 Classified K - G.Skill Trident Z RGB - WD SN750 - Jedi Order Titan Xp - Hyper 212 Black (with RGB Riing flair) - EVGA G3 650W - dual booting Windows 10 and Linux - Black and green theme, Razer brainwashed me.

Draws 400 watts under max load, for reference.

How many watts do I needATX 3.0 & PCIe 5.0 spec, PSU misconceptions, protections explainedgroup reg is bad

Just now, Fasauceome said:

Oof, unfortunately I couldn't recommend that PSU, I believe that's one of the B series that has an operating temp of like 30 Celsius 

Ah, I was debating between that and the BR without checking the guide :)

Current Network Layout:

Current Build Log/PC:

Prior Build Log/PC:

Just now, Lurick said:

Ah, I was debating between that and the BR without checking the guide :)

Unfortunately the tier list doesn't include that as a note (something I'll ask luke if we can fit it)

But for ultra budget, I don't go any lower than the CX450. Only $8 more for B+ tier.

I WILL find your ITX build thread, and I WILL recommend the SIlverstone Sugo SG13B

Primary PC:

i7 8086k - EVGA Z370 Classified K - G.Skill Trident Z RGB - WD SN750 - Jedi Order Titan Xp - Hyper 212 Black (with RGB Riing flair) - EVGA G3 650W - dual booting Windows 10 and Linux - Black and green theme, Razer brainwashed me.

How many watts do I needATX 3.0 & PCIe 5.0 spec, PSU misconceptions, protections explainedgroup reg is bad

13 minutes ago, kiksaa said:

Need some help from you guys im planning on builiding my first pc around 750-800$

planning on r5 2600x

b450m mb

1 stick of 8gb 3200mhz

about power suply i dont know how much wats it needs to be 500/550 or even more?

hdd 1tb for games etc.

and for o.s i planned 128gb ssd 

i would reccomend using 2 sticks of ram, due to the fact most motherboards use dual channel. if you use single channel you will not get the full potential, and using "8gb" in single channel would not hold up in modern titles. 2x4 is alot better then 1x8, but i would reccomend 2x8, especially with how cheap memory is getting :) 

1 minute ago, idwt said:

i would reccomend using 2 sticks of ram, due to the fact most motherboards use dual channel. if you use single channel you will not get the full potential, and using "8gb" in single channel would not hold up in modern titles. 2x4 is alot better then 1x8, but i would reccomend 2x8, especially with how cheap memory is getting :) 

Starting with only 1 stick to stick to the budget then planning on getting another one forsure

3 minutes ago, kiksaa said:

What about this pc guys i think will do the job done?

https://pcpartpicker.com/list/JM8VGc

Oof, unfortunately that case is quite bad, with no good airflow and the build quality is probably crap.

As for the 3600, it's a great CPU, but when considering compatibility, the B450 Aorus elite may or may not be compatible, so you should look for one of the MSI motherboards with Max in the name. The Pro-M.2 max is great for your purposes, and the Gaming Plus would also be a good budget option.

Primary PC:

1 minute ago, Fasauceome said:

Oof, unfortunately that case is quite bad, with no good airflow and the build quality is probably crap.

As for the 3600, it's a great CPU, but when considering compatibility, the B450 Aorus elite may or may not be compatible, so you should look for one of the MSI motherboards with Max in the name. The Pro-M.2 max is great for your purposes, and the Gaming Plus would also be a good budget option.

i wont get that case i just added it and the ssd so its not empty i got another case its mid tower and it supports atx,so adding the gaming plus version of the motherboard then

1 minute ago, kiksaa said:

Should be good to go then, it's quite a solid build. Hopefully you upgrade the RAM sooner rather than later, but until then, you should look up how to overclock infinity fabric. It can improve performance plenty.

Primary PC:

Just now, Fasauceome said:

thank you man,and thanks to everyone for the help just gonna need to choose from 3 gpu's and thats it