Question On Compatibility Parts For New Build

I have a question : I am upgrading my PC to A Ryzen 5 3600 i will be trying to upgrade for a long time capable build i can not afford everything at once my question is can i get the motherboard listed below and run with the graphics card below till i can afford a new GPU will the PCIE 3.0 GPU run in a PCIE 4.0 motherboard? this is the whole build i am considering i think it will be a great build for a long time without having to upgrade with in the near future to Game . Asus ROG X570 Crosshair VIII Hero (Wi-Fi) ATX Motherboard with PCIe 4.0, on-Board WiFi 6 (802.11Ax), 2.5 Gbps LAN, USB 3.2, SATA, M.2, Node and Aura Sync.(Renewed) AMD Ryzen 5 3600 6-Core, 12-Thread Unlocked Desktop Processor with Wraith Stealth Cooler $179.99 G.Skill Trident Z Neo Series 16GB (2 x 8GB) 288-Pin RGB PC4-28800 DDR4 3600MHz CL16-19-19-39 1.35V Desktop Memory Model F4-3600C16D-16GTZNC Sabrent 1TB Rocket NVMe PCIe M.2 2280 Internal SSD High Performance Solid State Drive (SB-ROCKET-1TB) This is my current GPU will it get me by and operate in the above till i can afford a new one ? XFX - Hard Swap Edition AMD Radeon RX 480 RS 8 GB GDDR5 PCI Express 3.0 Graphics Card with White LED Backlight $399.99

33 minutes ago, Spencer03 said:

will the PCIE 3.0 GPU run in a PCIE 4.0 motherboard

Yes

In the future, make sure to use pcpartpicker and just link your list. It formats automatically so we don't end up having to sift through all that text.

You're overspending quite a bit though, especially on the motherboard and gpu

Community Standards || Tech News Posting Guidelines

---======================================================================---

CPU: R5 3600 || GPU: RTX 3070|| Memory: 32GB @ 3200 || Cooler: Scythe Big Shuriken || PSU: 650W EVGA GM || Case: NR200P

What would you recommend as a motherboard with all the same specs cheaper ? 

I personally done a lot of research and my last build was with a P55 Classified 200 and it has been 11 years and still runs great  that is what im shooting for with this one with wifi 6  

24 minutes ago, Spencer03 said:

What would you recommend as a motherboard with all the same specs cheaper ? 

I personally done a lot of research and my last build was with a P55 Classified 200 and it has been 11 years and still runs great  that is what im shooting for with this one with wifi 6  

How much do you want to spend?

Also make sure to quote when you respond, it'll notify us that way

CPU: R5 3600 || GPU: RTX 3070|| Memory: 32GB @ 3200 || Cooler: Scythe Big Shuriken || PSU: 650W EVGA GM || Case: NR200P

3 minutes ago, Slottr said:

How much do you want to spend?

Also make sure yo quote when you respond, it'll notify us that way

Thank you i just joined 30 minutes ago so i am learning how this works .

I want to save as much money as possible but willing to spend what ever it takes to build a system thak will run 4k games on ulta settings for the next 11 years like the system i built 11 years ago that i am using right now to communicate with you now . I am not daddy war banks lol i am poor but if i have to i will save for months for one piece at a time till i have the parts to upgrade to an amazing system that will last with at least 10 usb in the back 2.5g lan and wifi6 and clear cmos and bios external with great audio 

Just now, Spencer03 said:

Thank you i just joined 30 minutes ago so i am learning how this works .

I want to save as much money as possible but willing to spend what ever it takes to build a system thak will run 4k games on ulta settings for the next 11 years like the system i built 11 years ago that i am using right now to communicate with you now . I am not daddy war banks lol i am poor but if i have to i will save for months for one piece at a time till i have the parts to upgrade to an amazing system that will last with at least 10 usb in the back 2.5g lan and wifi6 and clear cmos and bios external with great audio 

The way technology develops, no one can guarantee a system will run games on that high of a resolution perfectly.

I'd almost guarantee it won't.

a 3600 and rx 480 cuts it for 1080p 60hz. As of right now you would be looking at a  9900k or 3900x/3950x and a 2080 super. That kind of setup would only yield you around 80 fps now at 4k. So when and if games start becoming more demanding, you'll be degrading in performance and upgrading should just be on the list rather than buying a system and hoping it will work for a decade.

4 minutes ago, Slottr said:

The way technology develops, no one can guarantee a system will run games on that high of a resolution perfectly.

I'd almost guarantee it won't.

a 3600 and rx 480 cuts it for 1080p 60hz. As of right now you would be looking at a  9900k or 3900x/3950x and a 2080 super. That kind of setup would only yield you around 80 fps now at 4k. So when and if games start becoming more demanding, you'll be degrading in performance and upgrading should just be on the list rather than buying a system and hoping it will work for a decade.

Thank you i do plan on upgrading the ryzen 5 to the ryzen 9 in the future after everything is running 

and the spped of everything changing anymore i could be in the cold in 5 years i do know that but i am just trying to do all i can now and hope lol

16 minutes ago, Spencer03 said:

Thank you i do plan on upgrading the ryzen 5 to the ryzen 9 in the future after everything is running 

and the spped of everything changing anymore i could be in the cold in 5 years i do know that but i am just trying to do all i can now and hope lol

That's really the only way you can go about it