fusion 2.0 and x570 issues

MitchKelly1993

hey guys have an AMD system and in need of some help

had bios version f11, opened ryzen master and blue screened. (x570 ultra - gigabyte/aorus)

after which got PC back into running and noticed bios had reset back to F3

re flashed and went back to bios f11 but noticed that it was trying to force ram to OC to 3600mhz even if XMP profile was enabled or disabled. could only get PC to run with 2133mhz (default)

PC seemed fine and then the following day it crashed and noticed it went back to bios ver F10 and had tried to make ram go to 3600mhz again, after some googling i replaced the CMOS battery and it now seems fine, XMP profile back to being enabled @ 3200mhz

however, RGB fusion (i know, i know) now acts funny, when on colour cycle the ram flashes as if the LED's are on their way out, but when in static mode its fine, also using G.Skills software the LED's also work fine as they should.
but when trying to control mobo/ram/GPU etc singularity rather than a "universal sync" nothing matches up, the GPU doesn't change colour, the colour cycle of the different components/fans don't match up and it looks tacky, does anyone have a fix for this?

cheers.

other PC spec info incase:

gigabyte 5700 xt GPU
ryzen 7 3700X - coolermaster AIO
X570 ultra
Trident Z 16gb 3200 mhz
cooler master MB520 case
256gb SSD
4tb HDD