Do my RGB fans fit and PSU cable question.

Hi this is the build i am going for:

I will leave the 3 front preinstalled fans in the case but i will be placing 3 RGB ones at the top and 1 in the back. I have only worked with corsair controller so far and never with cooler master. 

Will all those 4 fans fit on my motherboard inclusive RGB?

Also since the case is pretty big its recommended to buy psu cable extensions are there any good ones you guys can recommend. 

Thanks in advance.

3 minutes ago, arnekick said:

Asus ROG RYUJIN 360 121.8 CFM Liquid CPU Cooler

where are you putting this is you have 3 fans pre-installed in the front and adding another 3 at the top?

1 minute ago, boggy77 said:

where are you putting this is you have 3 fans pre-installed in the front and adding another 3 at the top?

I want rgb fan at the top so the radiator would be between the fan and the case exhausting

1 minute ago, arnekick said:

swap for something else. even if you want overkill, there is better overkill at this budget. 

3 minutes ago, arnekick said:

would probably change for SSD setup instead of a spinning drive. especialy when you are gonna waste literally a day trying to write that entire drive. 

2 minutes ago, Norwegiantweaker said:

perfect way to throw 3600 bucks in the trash for sure. 

What would you do then?

PS. thats not what i asked i know its not best bang for buck

I want rgb fan at the top so the radiator would be between the fan and the case exhausting

oh so you're replacing the fans on the radiator? cool, ok.

Just now, GoldenLag said:

swap for something else. even if you want overkill, there is better overkill at this budget. 

would probably change for SSD setup instead of a spinning drive. especialy when you are gonna waste literally a day trying to write that entire drive. 

Wich ssd would you reccomend? 

I like the wattage display

Just now, boggy77 said:

oh so you're replacing the fans on the radiator? cool, ok.

Do you also know if the rgb headers fit?

Just now, arnekick said:

Do you also know if the rgb headers fit?

no idea, sorry. haven't worked much with RGB stuff.

I like the wattage display

its actually inaccurate to quite the degree, and doesnt do anything in reality. 

2 minutes ago, arnekick said:

Wich ssd would you reccomend? 

PCPartPicker Part List

Storage: Crucial MX500 2 TB 2.5" Solid State Drive  ($213.48 @ Adorama) 
Storage: Silicon Power A80 2 TB M.2-2280 NVME Solid State Drive  ($249.99 @ Amazon) 
Power Supply: be quiet! Straight Power 11 750 W 80+ Gold Certified Fully Modular ATX Power Supply  ($131.71 @ Amazon) 
Total: $595.18
Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
Generated by PCPartPicker 2020-01-31 07:16 EST-0500

this powersupply, and either the A80 or the mx500, whichever is fine 

https://pcpartpicker.com/product/VqK7YJ/cooler-master-power-supply-rsc00afbag1us

if you for some ungodly reason want to spend 250$ on a PSU. here have a godly PSU

4 minutes ago, GoldenLag said:

its actually inaccurate to quite the degree, and doesnt do anything in reality. 

PCPartPicker Part List

Storage: Crucial MX500 2 TB 2.5" Solid State Drive  ($213.48 @ Adorama) 
Storage: Silicon Power A80 2 TB M.2-2280 NVME Solid State Drive  ($249.99 @ Amazon) 
Power Supply: be quiet! Straight Power 11 750 W 80+ Gold Certified Fully Modular ATX Power Supply  ($131.71 @ Amazon) 
Total: $595.18
Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
Generated by PCPartPicker 2020-01-31 07:16 EST-0500

this powersupply, and either the A80 or the mx500, whichever is fine 

https://pcpartpicker.com/product/VqK7YJ/cooler-master-power-supply-rsc00afbag1us

if you for some ungodly reason want to spend 250$ on a PSU. here have a godly PSU

Ok ill look at it do you also have the answer for my intial question?

21 minutes ago, Norwegiantweaker said:

perfect way to throw 3600 bucks in the trash for sure. 

Don't let yourself being stopped by all this saltyness here, still your money.

If you need a 10TB HDD go for a 10TB HDD, for myself I move away from spinning drives because of the noise they cause.

If you want this Asus PSU go for it, it's not that bad either, but I'd also take one from bequiet! or like me the Corsair AXi 1600.

Edit: Also sorry, haven't used rgb fans and don't plan to.

Ok ill look at it do you also have the answer for my intial question?

id probably pick some better fans, and you can checkk which fans fit on the website to asus under specs. 

https://www.asus.com/Gaming-Case/ROG-Strix-Helios/specifications/

and looking at it, you should be using 140mm fans, not 120mm to get the most out of the case. 

1 minute ago, IrishJ said:

If you want this Asus PSU go for it, it's not that bad either, but I'd also take one from bequiet! or like me the Corsair AXi 1600.

if he is looking at spending that much on a PSU, he should be looking at godly PSUs and not something that has a small screen that displays wattage. 

then again, that is me. considering its the PSU, and not something you will be looking at all the time. 

and a corsair axi, or Delta GM (like the Cooler master V1200) has a lot more bragging rights among enthusiasts

4 minutes ago, IrishJ said:

Don't let yourself being stopped by all this saltyness here, still your money.

If you need a 10TB HDD go for a 10TB HDD, for myself I move away from spinning drives because of the noise they cause.

Edit: Also sorry, haven't used rgb fans and don't plan to.

Ok thx

1 minute ago, GoldenLag said:

if he is looking at spending that much on a PSU, he should be looking at godly PSUs and not something that has a small screen that displays wattage. 

then again, that is me. considering its the PSU, and not something you will be looking at all the time. 

and a corsair axi, or Delta GM (like the Cooler master V1200) has a lot more bragging rights among enthusiasts

exactly my thought aswell, the screen is just a gimmick, but if he likes it that much, why not I guess?

6 minutes ago, GoldenLag said:

I will repshrase the question the pc i am trying to make needs 3950x rtx 2080ti.

And needs a bunch of rgb parts thats what i was asked for to put together. The money does not matter at this point. it even may be ITX as you said yesterday @GoldenLag but the person didnt like the handle.

Do you have a proposition that works better and is more cost effective then? but still looks very good.

but the person didnt like the handle

you know there are other cases to choose from right?

like the H200i from NZXT

Do you have a proposition that works better and is more cost effective then? but still looks very good.

the Straighpower 11 and its blacks wasnt up to the task?

https://pcpartpicker.com/product/LkM323/corsair-hx-platinum-750w-80-platinum-certified-fully-modular-atx-power-supply-cp-9020137-na

thoughts on corsairs setup?

you are unlikely to find RGB stuff for PSUs as they most often are hidden behind a shroud. 

1 minute ago, GoldenLag said:

you know there are other cases to choose from right?

like the H200i from NZXT

the Straighpower 11 and its blacks wasnt up to the task?

https://pcpartpicker.com/product/LkM323/corsair-hx-platinum-750w-80-platinum-certified-fully-modular-atx-power-supply-cp-9020137-na

thoughts on corsairs setup?

you are unlikely to find RGB stuff for PSUs as they most often are hidden behind a shroud. 

Corsair is nice my own setup is with corsair

8 minutes ago, arnekick said:

Corsair is nice my own setup is with corsair

so you like the white accented display the corsair HXI has? then id just go with that. its overkill, but so is your entire system anyways, so why not. 

1 hour ago, GoldenLag said:

so you like the white accented display the corsair HXI has? then id just go with that. its overkill, but so is your entire system anyways, so why not. 

Ok thx for the info i know its overkill thats the point