Which GPU+CPU combo is have a most fps with games.

Ahmet2808

1-Rx5600xt+Ryzen 5 3600

2-Rx5700+Ryzen 5 3600

3-Rx5700xt+Ryzen 5 2600x

(My opinion 2 but I'm not sure)

Thanks

@Ahmet2808

RX5700XT  + Ryzen 5 2600

Share any interests with me? Feel free to message me just to chit chat about whatever. 

(Music) Depeche Mode, The Cure, Pink Floyd, Nick Cave and the Bad Seeds, Cocteau Twins, MGMT, Boy Harsher, The Smiths, Drab Majesty, Chelsea Wolfe, Carly Rae Jepsen, The Smashing Pumpkins, Virgin Prunes, Sky Ferreira, London After Midnight, Jonathan Coulton, Alvvays, Clan of Xymox, Bauhaus, Siouxsie and the Banshees, Anna Von Hausswolff, Joy Division, Sisters of Mercy, She Wants Revenge, The Frozen Autumn, My Bloody Valentine, Type O Negative, The Birthday Party, Leonard Cohen, Switchblade Symphony, Metallica, Creedance Clearwater Revival, Eagles, Elton John, Billy Joel.

(Games) PUBG, Metro Series, Command and Conquer games, Warhammer 40,000 games, Company of Heroes (2), RDR2, CoD4

(Other) Going to the goth club, Firearms, Building PCs (Especially budget PC builds), Playing instruments (Guitar, Piano APP for PC, Otamatone, Trombone) Camping, Board Games

Depends on the games and the settings. 

The 5700 XT should have the advantage in a lot of cases but the Ryzen 5 3600 could be the deciding factor.

I WILL find your ITX build thread, and I WILL recommend the SIlverstone Sugo SG13B

Primary PC:

i7 8086k - EVGA Z370 Classified K - G.Skill Trident Z RGB - WD SN750 - Jedi Order Titan Xp - Hyper 212 Black (with RGB Riing flair) - EVGA G3 650W - dual booting Windows 10 and Linux - Black and green theme, Razer brainwashed me.

Draws 400 watts under max load, for reference.

How many watts do I needATX 3.0 & PCIe 5.0 spec, PSU misconceptions, protections explainedgroup reg is bad

5 minutes ago, Ahmet2808 said:

1-Rx5600xt+Ryzen 5 3600

2-Rx5700+Ryzen 5 3600

3-Rx5700xt+Ryzen 5 2600x

(My opinion 2 but I'm not sure)

Thanks

In some games it will be the 5700xt and the 2600x in others it would be the 5700 and the 3600. I would personally choose the 3600 and the 5700. If you're so inclined I believe you can OC the 5700 close to the 5700xt results. 

Not a pro, not even very good.  I’m just old and have time currently.  Assuming I know a lot about computers can be a mistake.

Life is like a bowl of chocolates: there are all these little crinkly paper cups everywhere.

Many people I asked in other forums said 3, but one said that there would be more bottlenecks.

7 minutes ago, Fasauceome said:

Depends on the games and the settings. 

The 5700 XT should have the advantage in a lot of cases but the Ryzen 5 3600 could be the deciding factor.

I'm 1080p gamer.

Just now, Ahmet2808 said:

I'm 1080p gamer.

for 1080p, the 5700 and Ryzen 5 3600 would prove most optimal.

I WILL find your ITX build thread, and I WILL recommend the SIlverstone Sugo SG13B

Primary PC:

i7 8086k - EVGA Z370 Classified K - G.Skill Trident Z RGB - WD SN750 - Jedi Order Titan Xp - Hyper 212 Black (with RGB Riing flair) - EVGA G3 650W - dual booting Windows 10 and Linux - Black and green theme, Razer brainwashed me.

How many watts do I needATX 3.0 & PCIe 5.0 spec, PSU misconceptions, protections explainedgroup reg is bad

Number 2 win the Number 3 on this videos.Number 2 win every 1080p test.Someone told me that Rx5700xt is only good at 2K resolution.

2 minutes ago, Ahmet2808 said:

Number 2 win the Number 3 on this videos.Number 2 win every 1080p test.Someone told me that Rx5700xt is only good at 2K resolution.

ignore these videos, and videos of this type. Unless you see somebody physically display the hardware they're using and the test system, it's probably "simulated" performance and can't be trusted.

Primary PC:

17 minutes ago, Ahmet2808 said:

“Good”. A cute word.  5700xt costs more and is basically the same card in many ways.  A 3000g is as fast as a 2700 as long as the program running on it only ever uses one core.

if you never use enough of the card to make a difference a 5700 will be every inch as good as a 5700xt while costing less.  May even have some conveniences.  The key word there being “never”.  With one you can, with the other, you can’t. 

Not a pro, not even very good.  I’m just old and have time currently.  Assuming I know a lot about computers can be a mistake.

Life is like a bowl of chocolates: there are all these little crinkly paper cups everywhere.