Dear friends of the people, who here knows about Portugal (where is bonus)

Kidplayer_666

Because our word for chair is cadeira (it’s female)and for spoon colher (female too) and we have determinants which express gender and number

And there are words which the gender is defined by the determinant. For example: A idiota (when we refere to a women) O idiota (when we refere to a men)( yes idiota means idiot)

Well I know portugal cuz, Eu sou português KKK, We do have a great country but we fall back in many stuff. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Rise red as the dawn" - Scarlet Guard motto (Red Queen Series)

Been there a few times as it’s convenient to Africa, love the wine - hence Madeira and Porto are two of my favourite places to visit.

and custard sandwiches.

On 1/29/2020 at 5:42 PM, Kidplayer_666 said:

I’m a Portuguese and out of curiosity I want to know what you “foreigners” know about my country. Any feedback about it?

I'm probably going to come across as a complete a-hole here... But my only experience of Portuguese people is entirely negative... I know it's not a true reflection of the entire country but I can only base my 'actual' knowledge from my personal experience and that's not very good at all.

You see I had these obnoxious neighbours living above me... anything up to 5 of them living in a 1 bed flat, the older bloke was a drunk and obnoxious with it... his wife used to scream and shout... there were constant arguments and things breaking... they had 2 adult sons who were just as obnoxious and a few very young grandkids who were left to roam around unsupervised and caused damage to cars. We had a spate of car break ins at one point... I knew of at least 3 cars that had windows smashed... there's was one of them. They tried to blame me for it, and the old boy threatened me with a knife... he was then caught damaging my car and arrested... and finally their landlord decided to kick them out... and had to then spend 4months refurbishing the property due to the damage they'd done. They flooded my flat at least 4 times because they left shower hoses hanging over the bath with taps on, they broke their boiler and flooded my kitchen and I would be woken up several times a week in the middle of the night due to drunken screaming and breaking things.

So... I'd love to hear far more positive things about the people and the culture... but based of my personal experience... I can't say I'd ever consider visiting the country at all because of it... even though I know logically and rationally that it's not an actual true representation of the rest of it.

System 1: Gigabyte Aorus B450 Pro, Ryzen 5 2600X, 32GB Corsair Vengeance 3200mhz, Sapphire 5700XT, 250GB NVME WD Black, 2x Crucial MX5001TB, 2x Seagate 3TB, H115i AIO, Sharkoon BW9000 case with corsair ML fans, EVGA G2 Gold 650W Modular PSU, liteon bluray/dvd/rw.. NO RGB aside from MB and AIO pump. Triple 27" Monitor setup (1x 144hz, 2x 75hz, all freesync/freesync 2)

System 2: Asus M5 MB, AMD FX8350, 16GB DDR3, Sapphire RX580, 30TB of storage, 250GB SSD, Silverstone HTPC chassis, Corsair 550W Modular PSU, Noctua cooler, liteon bluray/dvd/rw, 4K HDR display (Samsung TV)

System 3 & 4: nVidia shield TV (2017 & 2019) Pro with extra 128GB samsung flash drives.

Don’t worry because as any healthy country we have quite a bunch of idiots. The real difference between countries is whether they are on power or not. You were just quite unfortunate. (Were also known for bringing hotel supplies even if it isn’t exactly supposed, towels is one of the most common)

@Anomnomnomaly Well, like I heard somewhere, there's always and asshole at every corner just to annoy ppl. Like @Kidplayer_666 said, you were just unlucky

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Rise red as the dawn" - Scarlet Guard motto (Red Queen Series)

On 1/29/2020 at 6:42 PM, Kidplayer_666 said:

I’m a Portuguese and out of curiosity I want to know what you “foreigners” know about my country. Any feedback about it?

I know that our countries participated in the World Cup match with the highest amount of cards handed out in history.

Aside from that, it stands as one of the few European countries I've yet to visit.