Monthly Charity Livestream

TudorMN

Howdy. Congrats Linus on your quest to find 10 million weirdos like yourself. I am one of them. Anyway, after your retiring video, I wanted to suggest to make a monthly charity stream on https://tiltify.com/ or even other platforms u know or consider. This platform I know from Jacksepticeye he does this monthly and raises at least 100k for all sort of causes, and tought, maybe it will help u feel better of your legacy by helping people. U can use your gaming room with al the crew or even go in turn based game to determine who is the best, or simply talk with the people of even subjects not related to tech. Who knows, u can come with better ideas. 

Congrats once again, and keep up the work. Don't retire yet, because I suspect this is one of Colton's masterplans, so he can't get fired and rule them all?

I always feel like charity streams are a scummy move. Streamer's that do them are almost never doing it for the charity, they're doing it to pad their bank account.

The streamer usually donates the money in their name so they can pocket the huge tax write-off and the individuals donating can't. All the while, the streamer gets a pat on the back for being so selfless, yet nobody realizes that they're profiting from it on the backs of people thinking that the streamer's intentions are pure.

That said, there are a few exceptions where a streamer directs people to directly donate to an organization's website, but that's definitely rare.

MacBook Pro 16 i9-9980HK - Radeon Pro 5500m 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 2TB NVME

iPhone 12 Mini / Sony WH-1000XM4 / Bose Companion 20