All of my games keep crashing, I need help.

Go to solution Solved by PopsicleHustler,

What kind of crash are you getting? 

Game just closes without an error or with some driver error? Do games freeze at some point and you have to manually close them?

For some reason all of my games keep crashing about 5 minutes or less (usually.) my computer has 32gb of 3200mHz, a 2070s, and a 9900k so the computer itself isnt the issue. Does anybody know what i can do?

Game just closes without an error or with some driver error? Do games freeze at some point and you have to manually close them?

Main system: Ryzen 7 7800X3D / Asus ROG Strix B650E / G.Skill Trident Z5 NEO 32GB 6000Mhz / Powercolor RX 7900 XTX Red Devil/ EVGA 750W GQ / NZXT H5 Flow

1 minute ago, PopsicleHustler said:

on steam I don't get any crash error but on origin I do but I didn't bother to look

4 minutes ago, Nick Neuburg said:

on steam I don't get any crash error but on origin I do but I didn't bother to look

8 minutes ago, Nick Neuburg said:

Does anybody know what i can do?

You'll probably want to start with "bothering to look" so that you've got some idea as to why the games are crashing.

Desktop: KiRaShi-Intel-2022 (i5-12600K, RTX2060) Mobile: OnePlus 5T | Koodo - 75GB Data + Data Rollover for $45/month
Laptop: Dell XPS 15 9560 (the real 15" MacBook Pro that Apple didn't make) Tablet: iPad Mini 5 | Lenovo IdeaPad Duet 10.1
Camera: Canon M6 Mark II | Canon Rebel T1i (500D) | Canon SX280 | Panasonic TS20D Music: Spotify Premium (CIRCA '08)

18 minutes ago, kirashi said:

You'll probably want to start with "bothering to look" so that you've got some idea as to why the games are crashing.

okay i phrased that wrong, I did look the first time but it happened so many times I stopped looking and now i have forgotten