Signup Email verification

Kris Van Diest

Hi Guys,

Like you I run my own dedicated mail server, for @luxelite.com.au I signed up for your forums with my primary address and found that your emails where getting some RBL action. 

Not sure if you are aware, I switched to google which seems to accept your emails so not sure no big of a problem it is, but thought you might like to know. 

• 3 weeks later...

I just managed to confirm my email and get signed in, but had a similar issue. Office 365 rated the confirmation email as "High Confidence Phish". I have pulled the headers, etc. from the message so you can check any details you want (Maybe a DKIM issue?). Let me know if you'd like me to send them through and where.

6 hours ago, Totd said:

I just managed to confirm my email and get signed in, but had a similar issue. Office 365 rated the confirmation email as "High Confidence Phish". I have pulled the headers, etc. from the message so you can check any details you want (Maybe a DKIM issue?). Let me know if you'd like me to send them through and where.

If you could PM me the headers, that would be great. We have DKIM and SPF set up, and the DMARC reports say that they are set up correctly (100% of the emails that we send are reported as aligned), so I'm not sure why it would be getting flagged as a phish.

HTTP/2 203