can you air brush a acrylic panel?

dogdaytona

So i am working on a charity pc with the focus g case and i am wondering is it possible to air brush there logo into the glass?  have the white leds shine though it giving it kind of a stained glass look or is that not possible on that matterial? i cant find anything on it. Any advice would be amazing.

laser cut sticker is better than spray painting.

More professional and will look very clean.

Ryzen 5700g @ 4.4ghz all cores | Asrock B550M Steel Legend | 3060 | 2x 16gb Micron E 2666 @ 4200mhz cl16 | 500gb WD SN750 | 12 TB HDD | Deepcool Gammax 400 w/ 2 delta 4000rpm push pull | Antec Neo Eco Zen 500w

I find that oil based acrylic paint is another good way to do something like that. my attempt is a little messy as i was rushing a little, but im sure with a steady hand you can make whatever it is you want to look good.

IMG_20200112_001403.jpg

When a man lies he murders some part of the world 
These are the pale deaths 
Which men miscall their lives 
All this I cannot bear to witness any longer 
Cannot the kingdom of salvation 
Take me home

On 1/18/2020 at 6:49 PM, dogdaytona said:

So i am working on a charity pc with the focus g case and i am wondering is it possible to air brush there logo into the glass?  have the white leds shine though it giving it kind of a stained glass look or is that not possible on that matterial? i cant find anything on it. Any advice would be amazing.

Yes you can airbrush a panel but if you want it so that the lights behind it shine through you will need to use translucent or transparent paints.