Ryzen itx board with s/pdif

Hi all

I'm hoping someone can help me find a ryzen itx motherboard with s/pdif for my htpc/vr upgrade.

The only boards I've found are a second hand and dodgey looking x370 biostar on eBay (not sure id trust it with a 2600/3600) or the new asrock x570 (which costs a fortune)

It seems that the number of itx boards are limited in options and I'd rather not have to resort to using a converter to get this connection so any help would be great.

did a quick search, the only ITX boards i could find with s/pdif (i assumed you actually mean optical, s/pdif can also mean coax/RCA) are those from asrock. specifically the fatal1ty boards. b450, x370 and x470 also have the optical out.

I am wondering what you need it for though, maybe there is a different solution?

I have no signature

7 minutes ago, Helly said:

did a quick search, the only ITX boards i could find with s/pdif (i assumed you actually mean optical, s/pdif can also mean coax/RCA) are those from asrock. specifically the fatal1ty boards. b450, x370 and x470 also have the optical out.

I am wondering what you need it for though, maybe there is a different solution?

Thanks, yes I do mean optical audio (that little square plug) my htpc passes an awful crackling noise along the HDMI to the tv, assumed it was interference but I've tried different HDMI cables to no avail.

The pc never used to do that until I put in its gpu (when I turned it into the vr pc from soley htpc). The reason I need optical is that I can directly connect my pc to my sound bar with optical.

As I was thinking of upgrading the pc anyway finding a board with optical seemed like a sensible and logical option.

Any thoughts?

Cheers for getting back 

GIGABYTE B450 I AORUS PRO WIFI  has SPDIF OUT header on the motherboard.

You can buy a bracket with the connectors on eBay or other places

examples:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/SPDIF-Optical-and-RCA-Out-Plate-Cable-Bracket-For-ASUS-MSI-Gigabyte-Motherboard/264102967478

https://www.ebay.com/itm/SPDIF-Optical-and-RCA-Out-Plate-Cable-Bracket-for-ASUS-Gigabyte-MSI/392329054857

Look for boards with ALC1200 or newer, those tend to have some kind of optical out.