BeamNG on Steam Greenlight!

Yes, its about time, BeamNG is on Steam Greenlight! Realy want this on Steam, im sure this is my most played 'game' in ages. I say game, as of now theres no real gameplay, but thats not to say you cant have countless hours of mindless fun!

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=227184794

Soon to be updated with new vehicles and big physics improvements, performance improvements etc. Check out the forums, the devs are pretty active, and the modding is pretty huge. A lot of really cool cars (and planes) and tracks. Since the physics is 'real', planes and helicopters fly as they would in real life, due to aerodynamics, no faking.

This video explains a lot, check it out. Its not graphically that impressive, but its very CPU intensive, especially simulating multiple vehicles at once.

3770K | GTX970 | 16GB DDR3 | Corsair RM750

still one of the most impressive car soft body and car physics I've seen to date

Error: 410

still one of the most impressive car soft body and car physics I've seen to date

Definitely, but that old build is using Cryengine. Wish they stuck with it, the engine they are using now just doesn't look as good! Same physics though, and thats the main point of it.

Its not on the english greenlight wtf :v

Case: NZXT Phantom PSU: EVGA G2 650w Motherboard: Asus Z97-Pro (Wifi-AC) CPU: 4690K @4.2ghz/1.2V Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Ram: Kingston HyperX FURY 16GB 1866mhz GPU: Gigabyte G1 GTX970 Storage: (2x) WD Caviar Blue 1TB, Crucial MX100 256GB SSD, Samsung 840 SSD Wifi: TP Link WDN4800

Donkeys are love, Donkeys are life.                    "No answer means no problem!" - Luke 2015

Its not on the english greenlight wtf :v

Really? It is for me :/

Really? It is for me :/

nevermind, it was derping on my nexus :S 

Case: NZXT Phantom PSU: EVGA G2 650w Motherboard: Asus Z97-Pro (Wifi-AC) CPU: 4690K @4.2ghz/1.2V Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Ram: Kingston HyperX FURY 16GB 1866mhz GPU: Gigabyte G1 GTX970 Storage: (2x) WD Caviar Blue 1TB, Crucial MX100 256GB SSD, Samsung 840 SSD Wifi: TP Link WDN4800

Donkeys are love, Donkeys are life.                    "No answer means no problem!" - Luke 2015

I've never seen this before, looks really cool. Thanks for pointing it out. :)

6TIUg.png

you will get a new code if you've bought it already!

i bought it already.

Once you buy the game off the website, it gives you access to a modding subforum where modded cars will be developed.

For example, Nadeox1 is developing a Crown Victoria.

YOU CAN ONLY DOWNLOAD THIS IF YOU'VE BOUGHT THE GAME.

If you want to see really cool mods, you have to check out DrowsySam.

Really fun this one-

and the not yet released but highly anticipated-

I love this game. I have been part of that forum since well before the release, and have been following progress for much longer. It is great to see that it is now (Hopefully)going to be part of steam. It has come a long way from first adding particles, to having this huge community, with tons of awesome modders, and being one of the best games I have ever played. To everybody who does not have the game: Buy it. Even if it is your last $15, buy it. This is an awesome game, and it is only going to get better.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk

My new rig build log:http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/80801-m-itx-pc/?p=1158887 Now finished with  970!                          Can anybody give me a freelancer?                  I need to transport more HYPBP.               Butt Imperium games                     RAINBOW .                   840 EVO still awesome                    The evil that is verizon has been vanquished!      ܝܘܚܢܢ ܒܝܬ ܐܦܪܝܡ