looking for quiet / cooling fan/ heatsink fan also

Tuanie

I have 3 fans in my case right now. Using the stock phantom 410 , 2x 120mm and 1x140mm.... yeah they are kinda loud when they speeds up. 
any fans out there that you would recommend for me? I would like something on the quieter side and also has good cooling. would like to replace all the stock fans.
I need 2 of them to be blue LED if possible but doesn't have to be. 

also, is it possible to change the fan on my hyper 212 evo also? just wondering.

thanks

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

would you recommend ^ those fan for my 212 evo as well? it doesnt has to be led btw.

The Gelid is good for the 212 Evo.

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

Depends on the budget you wish to spend. A great fan for the price is the Gelid Silent 12. If you're willing to spend more then you can get Noctuas or Be Quiet fans which are pretty much inaudible. 

"Rawr XD"

Don't you see? Budget is about 10 - 18$. It has to look good, it would be good if it have white LED's but they are not a "must have", also fan must be PWM controled so 4 pin connector is necesary. Gelid Silent costs around 6-8 $ so maybe something better?

Again, it depends on where you're located. Where I am the Silent 12 costs $10 and the Noctuas cost $20. Be Quiet isn't even a choice for me. 

For the 212 Evo, either a Silent 12 (you lose PWM functionality though), Spectre Pro PWM (comes in white), CM Jetflo 120, or 120mm Cougar. 

For case fans, Noctua S12's. They are almost inaudible at 100% (12V) and at 7V you couldn't hear them even if you tried.

"Rawr XD"