what coin to invest in? Lite or Doge

So im not sure which coin to mine more, doge or lite. i have around 22 cents worth of lite coins and 3 cents in doge coins. (13 doge coins equal 3 cents) So assuming that lite coins will follow what bitcoins did they should reach around $700, Since Doge coins are like a .25 of a cent im not sure how much they would really go. But even if they went to like $1 that would be good cause 1 hr of mining gave me 13 of them so that would be $13. What do you guys think? Whats the best coin to go for? 

My Car: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/?p=4442206

CPU: i5 4590 |Motherboard: ASRock H97M PRO4|Memory: Corsair Vengance 8gbs|Storage: WD Caviar Blue 1TB|GPU: ZOTAC GTX 760 2gb|PSU: Thermaltech TR2 500W|Monitors: LG24M35 24" & Dual 19"|Mouse:Razer DeathAdder 2013 with SteelSeries Qck mini|Keyboard: Ducky DK2087 Zero MX Red|Headset: HyperX Cloud|Cooling: Corsair 120mm blue LED, Lepa vortex 120mm, stock 120mm|Case:Enermax Ostrog Blue Windowed

None at the moment, Doge is stable at around 290 satoshi and litecoin is falling because bitcoin is falling. Either wait til doge becomes sub 150 satoshi or mine it. http://doge.yottabyte.nu/ - For doge's current price.

None at the moment, Doge is stable at around 290 satoshi and litecoin is falling because bitcoin is falling. Either wait til doge becomes sub 150 satoshi or mine it. http://doge.yottabyte.nu/ - For doge's current price.

Satoshi?

you're treating this like an algebra equations or stupid kids growing into modern pop

don't work like that m8

Error: 410

https://bitcoin.stackexchange.com/questions/114/what-is-a-satoshi

Instead of saying 0.00000289btc/doge you can just say 289 satoshi

says the "rookie" with 12 posts xD, but no, really? i does, i never knew that lol

My Car: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/?p=4442206

CPU: i5 4590 |Motherboard: ASRock H97M PRO4|Memory: Corsair Vengance 8gbs|Storage: WD Caviar Blue 1TB|GPU: ZOTAC GTX 760 2gb|PSU: Thermaltech TR2 500W|Monitors: LG24M35 24" & Dual 19"|Mouse:Razer DeathAdder 2013 with SteelSeries Qck mini|Keyboard: Ducky DK2087 Zero MX Red|Headset: HyperX Cloud|Cooling: Corsair 120mm blue LED, Lepa vortex 120mm, stock 120mm|Case:Enermax Ostrog Blue Windowed

Does anybody actually say Satoshi?

Yes, Lots of people do. It is used for coins that aren't worth anything if you had a few coins such as dogecoins, topcoin, nyancoin, catcoin, etc.

Does anybody actually say Satoshi?

So seeing that u mine litecoins, from a personal decision, would you continue to mine then?

So seeing that u mine litecoins, from a personal decision, would you continue to mine then?

You will not get as good of a profit from litecoins if you mined doge. Back when litecoins were $1-2 back in late november early december last year was the best time to buy because they were pumped from $2 to $20 in less than 24 hours. If you want litecoins, buy them.

Yes. I will mine them until it isn't profitable

Yes. I will mine them until it isn't profitable

well im off to bed, imma leave my pc mining lite coins to night and doge tomorrow, i have some overheat protection programs running just encase anything happens :)

well im off to bed, imma leave my pc mining lite coins to night and doge tomorrow, i have some overheat protection programs running just encase anything happens :)

If dogecoins are worth like .18 cents right now you have to mine a lot to make a profit.

How many do you mine in say like 8 hours?

Current rig: CPU: AMD FX-8120  Cooling: Corsair H100i  Mobo: ASRock 970 Extreme 3  RAM: 8GB 1333Mhz  GPU: MSI GTX 660Ti Power Edition  Case: Fractal Design Define R4  Storage: 2TB Seagate HDD + 128GB Crucial SSD  PSU: be quiet! 730W bronze

Your best option is to mine using a coin switching pool, they use algorithms to select the most profitable coin to mine DOGE/LTC/MNC/UTC ect. and then exchange it to BTC for you before payout. The one I use gets around 150% profitability over mining LTC alone

If dogecoins are worth like .18 cents right now you have to mine a lot to make a profit.

How many do you mine in say like 8 hours?

13 per hour = 104 per 8 hours = 312 per day and at .25 of a cent that equals 78 cents per DAY 

My n00Build http://pcpartpicker.com/user/NameOfNoInterest/saved/ 

Do you really expect me to know things? 

$25.67/$~2500 (Price changes hourly..) I'm 1/100th of the way there!

13 per hour = 104 per 8 hours = 312 per day and at .25 of a cent that equals 78 cents per DAY 

Then don't you spend more on power then you make with mining the coins?

Current rig: CPU: AMD FX-8120  Cooling: Corsair H100i  Mobo: ASRock 970 Extreme 3  RAM: 8GB 1333Mhz  GPU: MSI GTX 660Ti Power Edition  Case: Fractal Design Define R4  Storage: 2TB Seagate HDD + 128GB Crucial SSD  PSU: be quiet! 730W bronze

Then don't you spend more on power then you make with mining the coins?

he'd probably be spending alot on power and it'd be pointless

My n00Build http://pcpartpicker.com/user/NameOfNoInterest/saved/ 

Do you really expect me to know things? 

$25.67/$~2500 (Price changes hourly..) I'm 1/100th of the way there!

says the "rookie" with 12 posts xD, but no, really? i does, i never knew that lol

Number of posts equals how much a certain person knows about the subject. Yeah, because @Slick has 450~ posts and my god that guy knows nothing. 

As for your question, stop.

Mining coins will cost more energy then what you get out of them. Sure if you don't have to pay for the electricty go ahead, but your parents/somebody will have to pay for it. 

Investing in coins and hope to make a profit with no money is not going to work. It's nice to invest $100 and then get 120 out of it, sure.. but it's as well very possible to invest $100 and lose money. 

Go do some work, then buy an AMD card/new PSU and go mine some. Then you can make a small amount of money. 

NZXT Phantom windowed, Asus Z77 Sabertooth, Intel 2600K, Noctua NH-D14, EVGA 780 Classified, Crucial Ballistic Tactical, Crucial M4 128GB + Samsung 850 EVO, Corsair RM850, Creative X-Fi Fatal1ty Peripherals: Sennheiser HD598, FinalMouse Classic, SteelSeries Qck Heavy, Ducky Shine Zero (MX Brown), AOC G2460PF & Qnix QX2710

Build Log: Phantom - Antique Noctua

Number of posts equals how much a certain person knows about the subject. Yeah, because @Slick has 450~ posts and my god that guy knows nothing. 

As for your question, stop.

Mining coins will cost more energy then what you get out of them. Sure if you don't have to pay for the electricty go ahead, but your parents/somebody will have to pay for it. 

Investing in coins and hope to make a profit with no money is not going to work. It's nice to invest $100 and then get 120 out of it, sure.. but it's as well very possible to invest $100 and lose money. 

Go do some work, then buy an AMD card/new PSU and go mine some. Then you can make a small amount of money. 

If you hope they'll go up someday aren't you better of buying them instead of mining them?

If you hope they'll go up someday aren't you better of buying them instead of mining them?

Yeah, but if you have no money at all, it's pretty pointless. Not saying it's not worth it. But.. like - say you invested 1$ in a coin.. if they go up in 500% in price.. well, you now have made 4$.

I don't know of course but I highly doubt that one of the coins will explode in price like bitcoin did. 

But you are somewhat right, its likely better to invest in just buying coins and pray they go up. But if you mine you are "certain" to get money. Ofcourse, the time to go break even can be a good amount of months.. so yeah. 

It's not easy.

NZXT Phantom windowed, Asus Z77 Sabertooth, Intel 2600K, Noctua NH-D14, EVGA 780 Classified, Crucial Ballistic Tactical, Crucial M4 128GB + Samsung 850 EVO, Corsair RM850, Creative X-Fi Fatal1ty Peripherals: Sennheiser HD598, FinalMouse Classic, SteelSeries Qck Heavy, Ducky Shine Zero (MX Brown), AOC G2460PF & Qnix QX2710

Build Log: Phantom - Antique Noctua