inaccurate reply's on LTT tweet

Ashleyyyy
29 minutes ago, r2724r16 said:

Too bad, too sad. LTT isn't going to delete their tweet because a bunch of people foolishly misinterpreted it.

too bad too sad?  what are you some sort of  perfect judge of everything not said?  No one asked for the tweet to be deleted and there is nothing foolish about misinterpreting something.    The OP clearly had an issue with the way a tweet discussion went,  if you don't think it means anything you are free to disagree, but you are not coming to the discussion from a position of wisdom or authority if you think it is foolish.

Grammar and spelling is not indicative of intelligence/knowledge.  Not having the same opinion does not always mean lack of understanding.  

9 hours ago, Twilight said:

sure, but why would LTT tweet about it then... 

hmmmm

Because it's something that's stupid and thst was seemingly funny to share. I also think it's stupid, and was somewhat surprised too. But not everything that is stupid necessarily has to be important and influential.

PC SPECS: CPU: Intel Core i7 3770k @4.4GHz - Mobo: Asrock Extreme 4 (Z77) - GPU: MSI GeForce GTX 680 Twin Frozr 2GB - RAM: Crucial Ballistix 2x4GB (8GB) 1600MHz CL8 + 1x8GB - Storage: SSD: Sandisk Extreme II 120GB. HDD: Seagate Barracuda 1TB - PSU: be quiet! Pure Power L8 630W semi modular  - Case: Corsair Obsidian 450D  - OS: Windows 7

Let me just lock this before you get out of hand. Normally this type of content should be reserved to Status Updates. Internet/Twitter is full of stupid people, big deal.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv