does Dual boot is safe for machine

iap

i have windows 10 for coding, ui&ux(adobe products) designs but for now i just realized internet surfing has some security addition software. the machine dose it also (bitdefender). i decide to move my workflows like coding and internet surfing to LINUX, not ui&ux. so the machine has need a dual boot fot this kind of spliting workflow. what can i do for this sutation can i go to dual boot or any other suggestion? (not affordable for mac). dose dual boot affects machine hardware?

i have windows 10 for coding, ui&ux(adobe products) designs but for now i just realized internet surfing has some security addition software. the machine dose it also (bitdefender). i decide to move my workflows like coding and internet surfing to LINUX, not ui&ux. so the machine has need a dual boot fot this kind of spliting workflow. what can i do for this sutation can i go to dual boot or any other suggestion? (not affordable for mac). dose dual boot affects machine hardware?

No.  Hardware doesn't get damaged if you dual boot.  I don't understand the need to split it though, what actual reasons are you trying to use Linux over Windows since you're already on Windows?

QUOTE ME IN A REPLY SO I CAN SEE THE NOTIFICATION!

When there is no danger of failure there is no pleasure in success.

1 minute ago, Samfisher said:

No.  Hardware doesn't get damaged if you dual boot.  I don't understand the need to split it though, what actual reasons are you trying to use Linux over Windows since you're already on Windows?

no additional security software like bitdefender

Yes, dual booting is perfectly safe and doesn't effect the hardware.

To make things easier, I would first look at running linux in a vm so you get familiar with it.  This way it won't effect windows.  Here's a guide on how to do that using vmware:

https://www.osboxes.org/vmware-images/

Once you want to dual boot with linux, back everything up and I would suggest you buy an external hard drive so you can create a complete image of your windows install so you can restore it in case something goes wrong.  Here's a guide on how to do that:

https://www.howtogeek.com/howto/4241/how-to-create-a-system-image-in-windows-7/

And once you're all set, check out this guide:

https://itsfoss.com/guide-install-linux-mint-16-dual-boot-windows/

1 minute ago, iap said:

Does bitdefender make it harder for you to work?  Why not just uninstall it?  But to answer your original question, no, dual booting is safe on hardware.

QUOTE ME IN A REPLY SO I CAN SEE THE NOTIFICATION!

When there is no danger of failure there is no pleasure in success.

8 minutes ago, iap said:

Just unistall bitdefender and use windows defender :)

CPU: Ryzen 5800X3D | Motherboard: Gigabyte B550 Elite V2 | RAM: G.Skill Aegis 2x16gb 3200 @3600mhz | PSU: EVGA SuperNova 750 G3 | Monitor: LG 27GL850-B , Samsung C27HG70 | 
GPU: Red Devil RX 7900XT | Sound: Odac + Fiio E09K | Case: Fractal Design R6 TG Blackout |Storage: MP510 960gb and 860 Evo 500gb | Cooling: CPU: Noctua NH-D15 with one fan

FS in Denmark/EU:

Asus Dual GTX 1060 3GB. Used maximum 4 months total. Looks like new. Card never opened. Give me a price.