Can somebody help me configure OpenVPN on my router for CyberGhost VPN?

Hi!

I am trying to configure OpenVPN on my router so that all of the devices connected to my home WI-FI network go through CyberGhost VPN.

I have downloaded the configuration file for OpenVPN from CyberGhost's website, but honestly, now I do not know what to do with it, since I do not see any option on my router to upload a configuration file. I have attached a screenshot of my router's OpenVPN page. BTW, my TP-Link router is connected to my modem and I'm not sure if I should configure it through the modem, since I do not see any sort of VPN option in the modem's settings.

Thanks in advance! 

Screenshot 2019-12-24 at 17.51.03.png

@mateipruteanu The file you attached contains a private key. You should consider that private key compromised and should not use it again. I would advise to remove the .zip file and change the key, if possible. The "pre-shared" in your screenshot is a password. I would recommend to hide/censor (and change!) both the username and pre-shared key in your screenshot.

From the looks of it, the settings in your router allow the router to act as a VPN server, not as a VPN client that is then used by all devices on your network, but I could be wrong.

Remember to either quote or @mention others, so they are notified of your reply

18 hours ago, Eigenvektor said:

@mateipruteanu The file you attached contains a private key. You should consider that private key compromised and should not use it again. I would advise to remove the .zip file and change the key, if possible. The "pre-shared" in your screenshot is a password. I would recommend to hide/censor (and change!) both the username and pre-shared key in your screenshot.

From the looks of it, the settings in your router allow the router to act as a VPN server, not as a VPN client that is then used by all devices on your network, but I could be wrong.

@Eigenvektor Oh okay, man, thanks a lot for the info!