AMD Threadripper 2950x issues

Go to solution Solved by Harshvardhan,
2 minutes ago, AwkwardSLCE said:

Hi guys, 

I encountered and issue and can't seem to find the solution. My PC had an Intel i7 6800k and its respective mobo, I just switch to an AMD 2950x, which I will use primarily for work but I also game on my PC. Everything seemed to be fine, I reinstall almost everything except for Windows and what I had on my SSD, however the thing is that I can't play any game as all of them crash as soon as I open them.

I really hope any of you can help me

Thank you.

Did you update driver and install supporting software like DirectX, C++ 2018 redist, etc.?

Hi guys, 

I encountered and issue and can't seem to find the solution. My PC had an Intel i7 6800k and its respective mobo, I just switch to an AMD 2950x, which I will use primarily for work but I also game on my PC. Everything seemed to be fine, I reinstall almost everything except for Windows and what I had on my SSD, however the thing is that I can't play any game as all of them crash as soon as I open them.

Thank you.

Maybe you should reinstall windows to.

Also, do you hav any logs from the games that crashed. Does it freeze? What happens and does it crash immediately or does it take some time?

2 minutes ago, AwkwardSLCE said:

Hi guys, 

Thank you.

Did you update driver and install supporting software like DirectX, C++ 2018 redist, etc.?

Clean install Windows 10, pretty sure this a driver related issue.

On 1/2/2020 at 2:32 PM, EPieter said:

Maybe you should reinstall windows to.

Also, do you hav any logs from the games that crashed. Does it freeze? What happens and does it crash immediately or does it take some time?

Thanks for replying, I just reinstall windows and everything works better, except for my games, they still crash as soon as they start

On 1/2/2020 at 2:32 PM, Harshvardhan said:

Yes every driver is install and I reinstalled windows butnstill my games dont run properly

54 minutes ago, AwkwardSLCE said:

Yes every driver is install and I reinstalled windows butnstill my games dont run properly

What about temperatures? Are they in control?