Ps4 pro vs xbox one x vs $500 pc on 1080p

ARandomLttuser

Hello everyone Im thinking of building a new pc that includes a, i3 9100f, gtx 1060 3gb, 8gb ram, ssd and hdd, etc. The total of the pc is 7500zar.

A ps4 pro is about the same price here and an Xbox one x is about a 1000zar more. So I was wondering wich option will give me the best performance at 1080p and wich one is worth the money and no im not gonna switch any hardware on the pc

That PC is Definitlely better, i know xbox one x's have the equivalent of a 1060, but your cpu is better. I'd go for the pc, even if the gpu is slightly worse PC's have so much customization available. And so much money to be saved, think about it, you have to pay a monthly fee for online gaming and $60 usd for a game, when on pc games are usually much cheaper. plus u dont have to buy a new system to upgrade!

4 minutes ago, Clearlyyy said:

That PC is Definitlely better, i know xbox one x's have the equivalent of a 1060, but your cpu is better. I'd go for the pc, even if the gpu is slightly worse PC's have so much customization available. And so much money to be saved, think about it, you have to pay a monthly fee for online gaming and $60 usd for a game, when on pc games are usually much cheaper. plus u dont have to buy a new system to upgrade!

Alright cool thanks I do prefer pc, also if I get a rx 570 4gb will it be better than the xbox or should i try to find a rx 580 but i dont know if my corsair vs 550 psu will handel it. The vs on the psu is gold and i heard thats better than when its white so yeah. 

I Would definitely get the rx 580 and your 550 watt should handle it just fine. 

1 minute ago, Clearlyyy said:

I Would definitely get the rx 580 and your 550 watt should handle it just fine. 

For now Im gonna get the rx570 bcus it's a bit cheaper and I'll upgrade later on when i get a monitor that looks better than my tv

Go for the platform that has the games you want to play. Few atrocious examples aside a console delivers a solid experience. Some people are more susceptible to lower FPS, but in general the console experience is still optimised to be the best it can. It's the games that matter. Spending $6000 on a PC is pointless if the games you want to play are exclusive to PS4, and vice versa. If you genuinely don't know if you even like games, get an Xbox (not X). It'll get you the biggest library of games for the cheapest.

But frankly, if you don't know what you want, you're best off with a PC. You can experiment with consoles later. PC is the most versatile overall, even if it lacks horribly on ease of use.