Tryed to migrate OS and need some help

Cattiest

Hi, so I got a new HDD (4TB) and wanted to migrate my OS (windows 10 64-bit) from my old slow HDD but still wanted to use my old HDD as storage a devise so I used AOMEI partition to migrate it. so, did that (correctly I think at least, but have doubt now) I then before changing my BIOS boot options went on my pc and played a game or two. This is because I was having a problem of getting into my BIOS. It works now after updating my BIOS, after that i changed my boot drive options in BIOS. Then when my pc turns on, i did get the windows logo with the little spinning processing bar and then a gravy/ black screen for as long as I left it on for a few hours. But after some trouble shooting of unplugging my drives so that there is only one in at a time, when I have both of then in (same as it was) I get “a operating system was not found” instead of windows loading screen to grey/black screen.

My trouble shooting

All capes are seated correcting x2
Like said disconnecting cables to drives so only one is in at a time
I’ve got no clue what else’s to try

Other trouble shooting from comments

PC specs:
motherboard, MSI intel Z270
CPU, i-7700k
RAM, 16GB, DDR4, 2133
GPU, gigabyte GTX 1080
PSU, Corsair HX850i
Drives, 1 TB (not a clue anything more then that sorry), 240 GB SSD SanDisk, 4TB Seagate Barracuda)

Cloning is a good tool for when there is no time to reinstall again to another HDD, there are many people who report having had better results with a fresh format than cloning. If at the time of formatting, what concerns you is your license key number, you can get that number with tools like Belarc - System Management For The Internet Age. Software license management, IT asset management, Cyber Security. and then once you get that number copy it to a safety place for when you reinstall your system. Or alternatively you can simply try Reactivating Windows 10 after a hardware change - Windows Help which is pretty much linking your Microsoft account to Windows so that the next time you log in the new system it automatically pulls that data and gets reactivated.

I guess something went wrong when cloning so you should better start again...

Seagate Technology | Official Forums Team

IronWolf Drives for NAS Applications - SkyHawk Drives for Surveillance Applications - BarraCuda Drives for PC & Gaming