Snowblind only $199?!?!?

Slayerking92

https://www.newegg.com/p/2AM-00CK-00003

I thought that case would be more expensive.

I assume the "ibuypower" logo inside the case would be easy enough to paint over,  does anyone know how the front logo is on the glass?  Can it be removed or covered up without looking like ass?

Slayerking92

<Type something witty here>
<Link to some pcpartpicker fantasy build and claim as my own>

I don't get it, you're asking if it's a good deal ? It's not. NZXT H510 Elite with similar enough design costs 50$ less, includes all the RGB stuff and it's already overpriced if you ask me.

Tag or quote me so i see your reply

I always kinda "looked down" on cases (and gear) that have eSports team branding, for example. What happens when the team is not relevant anymore, for example? Anyway, that seems like a very expensive case, for what it is. You'd find better stuff from Phanteks at that price, and even cheaper.

Quote me so I can reply back :) 

MY PC-> PSU: EVGA SuperNOVA T2 1000W 80 Plus Titanium MOTHERBOARD: ASUS X370 Crosshair VI Hero CPU: RYZEN 7 3700X RAM: G.Skill 32GB (4X8GB) DDR4 3200MHz C14 GPU: EVGA GTX 1080Ti FTW3 HYBRID STORAGE: Samsung 970 EVO 500GB NVMe SSD; 2TB WD Caviar Blue; Crucial MX500 500GB SSD CUSTOM LOOP: EK-Velocity Nickel + Plexi CPU block, EK-FC1080 GTX Ti Acetal + Nickel GPU Block w/ EK-FC1080 GTX Ti Backplate, EK-XRES 140 Revo D5 PWM, EK-CoolStream PE 240 w/ 2x Noctua NF-F12 Chromax fans, EK-ACF Fitting 10/13mm Nickel, Mayhems UV White tubing 13/10mm, 3x Noctua NF-S12A Chromax case fans

3 minutes ago, Juular said:

I don't get it, you're asking if it's a good deal ? It's not. NZXT H510 Elite with similar enough design costs 50$ less, includes all the RGB stuff and it's already overpriced if you ask me.

You must not be familiar with the Snowblind.  

AMD Ryzen 5800XFractal Design S36 360 AIO w/6 Corsair SP120L fans  |  Asus Crosshair VII WiFi X470  |  G.SKILL TridentZ 4400CL19 2x8GB @ 3800MHz 14-14-14-14-30  |  EVGA 3080 FTW3 Hybrid  |  Samsung 970 EVO M.2 NVMe 500GB - Boot Drive  |  Samsung 850 EVO SSD 1TB - Game Drive  |  Seagate 1TB HDD - Media Drive  |  EVGA 650 G3 PSU | Thermaltake Core P3 Case 

6 minutes ago, Bruno_A said:

I always kinda "looked down" on cases (and gear) that have eSports team branding, for example. What happens when the team is not relevant anymore, for example? Anyway, that seems like a very expensive case, for what it is. You'd find better stuff from Phanteks at that price, and even cheaper.

You realize that this is the case with a screen built into the side panel, right?  

Edit:

iBuyPower was a company before they started sponsoring/owning(?) teams. 

AMD Ryzen 5800XFractal Design S36 360 AIO w/6 Corsair SP120L fans  |  Asus Crosshair VII WiFi X470  |  G.SKILL TridentZ 4400CL19 2x8GB @ 3800MHz 14-14-14-14-30  |  EVGA 3080 FTW3 Hybrid  |  Samsung 970 EVO M.2 NVMe 500GB - Boot Drive  |  Samsung 850 EVO SSD 1TB - Game Drive  |  Seagate 1TB HDD - Media Drive  |  EVGA 650 G3 PSU | Thermaltake Core P3 Case 

1 minute ago, nick name said:

You must not be familiar with the Snowblind.  

I'm definitely not, this case doesn't worth it regardless.

You realize that this is the case with a screen built into the side panel, right?  

There's more than just the aesthetics (already questionable if you ask me) to the case, this one seems to not have any airflow on the front panel at all (maybe there's tiny intakes on top or bottom of it i dunno) and overall looks like NZXT H500 knockoff, probably outsourced to the same factory but who knows if they've cheaped out on it even more (there are reports that NZXT H500 doesn't worth it quality-wise in the first place). If you want to pay 150$ more for LCD display only fine, go for it.

1 minute ago, Juular said:

Did you watch that video?  The side panel is an actual screen.  

4 minutes ago, Juular said:

Slayerking92

<Type something witty here>
<Link to some pcpartpicker fantasy build and claim as my own>

17 minutes ago, Slayerking92 said:

https://www.newegg.com/p/2AM-00CK-00003

I thought that case would be more expensive.

I assume the "ibuypower" logo inside the case would be easy enough to paint over,  does anyone know how the front logo is on the glass?  Can it be removed or covered up without looking like ass?

I'm pretty impressed with that price too.  

All it more needs is jumping hydraulic wheels. And a good horn.

/s

I edit my posts more often than not

@Slayerking92 @nick name

0f25ee2d869ef533343ffaed0b830712.jpg

Just kidding. I get it, if you think that it's a good price for 70$ NZXT H500 knockoff with LCD side panel then go for it. I don't think it is.

And no amount of sponsored videos will change that lol, LMG channels are the last source of 'reviews' for anything i'd resort to.

3 minutes ago, Juular said:

@Slayerking92 @nick name

0f25ee2d869ef533343ffaed0b830712.jpg

Just kidding. I get it, if you think that it's a good price for 70$ NZXT H500 knockoff with LCD side panel then go for it. I don't think it is.

And no amount of sponsored videos will change that lol, LMG channels are the last source of 'reviews' for anything i'd resort to.

If you don't think that a side panel that is also a screen is cool then I don't understand what gets you going.  

Just now, nick name said:

If you don't think that a side panel that is also a screen is cool then I don't understand what gets you going.  

Umm, actual performance ? Features besides gimmicks like RGB and LCD screens ? Not milking people by sticking some random brandname on products and asking twice the price for it ? Smth like that.

1 minute ago, Juular said:

Umm, actual performance ? Features besides gimmicks like RGB and LCD screens ? Not milking people by sticking some random brandname on products and asking twice the price for it ? Smth like that.

Obviously, that case isn't going to improve a system.  That case is awesome because it's fun.  That case is a toy that holds another toy.  

If you want a case for performance than you want something like an open bench or a Thermaltake Core P3.  

Obviously, that case isn't going to improve a system.  That case is awesome because it's fun.  That case is a toy that holds another toy.  

If you want a case for performance than you want something like an open bench or a Thermaltake Core P3.  

Exactly. I don't get what's so 'fun' about this case but obviously it's just not my cup of tea. I just want PC parts manufacturers to get over all this RGB shit and start to make quality products that worth the price without making it up with dozen of LEDs and asking 100$ more for that..

4 minutes ago, Juular said:

Exactly. I don't get what's so 'fun' about this case but obviously it's just not my cup of tea. I just want PC parts manufacturers to get over all this RGB shit and start to make quality products that worth the price without making it up with dozen of LEDs and asking 100$ more for that..

I agree about all the RGB.  Well, I guess until you configure it into a 1280X1024 matrix and slap it on the side panel.  Then I think it's awesome.