How to throttle my chrome download speed

DarkDragon2K04

So I have a guest, and he is connected to our wifi and I dont have the admin password to the wifi so I can do it from there. So if I want to reduce his chrome download speed to a limit how can i do that

Ask them nicely?

You don't have the admin password so I suspect it's not your wifi and you can either ask the person who pays for the service to limit them or just deal with it for a while.

Current Network Layout:

Current Build Log/PC:

Prior Build Log/PC:

3 minutes ago, Lurick said:

Ask them nicely?

You don't have the admin password so I suspect it's not your wifi and you can either ask the person who pays for the service to limit them or just deal with it for a while.

My father pays for it so he is the one with the password. And my uncle who is the person i want to throttle his download speeds is the one who is using up all the bandwith and is aware that we are having speeds at about 20kb/s down from our normal 500kb/s and he just keeps downloading and is very aggressive so I cant speak to him about it

27 minutes ago, DarkDragon2K04 said:

So I have a guest, and he is connected to our wifi and I dont have the admin password to the wifi so I can do it from there. So if I want to reduce his chrome download speed to a limit how can i do that

install this in his computer kindly.

you can limit the dowload speed easyli 

idm internet dowload manager is free 

New Bitmap Image.jpg

Him installing stuff on the person's PC is obviously not an option...

F@H
Desktop: i9-13900K, ASUS Z790-E, 64GB DDR5-6000 CL36, RTX3080, 2TB MP600 Pro XT, 2TB SX8200Pro, 2x16TB Ironwolf RAID0, Corsair HX1200, Antec Vortex 360 AIO, Thermaltake Versa H25 TG, Samsung 4K curved 49" TV, 23" secondary, Mountain Everest Max

Mobile SFF rig: i9-9900K, Noctua NH-L9i, Asrock Z390 Phantom ITX-AC, 32GB, GTX1070, 2x1TB SX8200Pro RAID0, 2x5TB 2.5" HDD RAID0, Athena 500W Flex (Noctua fan), Custom 4.7l 3D printed case

Asus Zenbook UM325UA, Ryzen 7 5700u, 16GB, 1TB, OLED

GPD Win 2

15 minutes ago, muito_gostoso said:

install this in his computer kindly.

you can limit the dowload speed easyli 

idm internet dowload manager is free 

New Bitmap Image.jpg

He only uses chrome for his downloads

*** Thread locked ***

We don't support malicious activity here. Talk with your father about the issue.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv