Razer Kraken 7.1 or no?

TheTacoSniper

Hi there peoples that clicked on this topic. Today I need your help! I have a Razer black widow ultimate 2013 and a razer naga expert something. I want to know if the razer kraken 7.1 is worth the extra 30 bucks? If not i will just get the normal razer kraken pro. Thanks!

wow, thats a lot of bees!

I find the kraken 7.1 better, the pro's don't have some options that are really worth it for the upgrade, plus the led's! And the braided cord.

Diamond 5 in League :)

I would stay away from the Razer Kraken headsets, and even Linus doesn't recommend them. There are much better headsets/headphones for the same price.

I'd spend the extra 30 bucks if I were you.

I'd go with a better headset though, a lot of people don't really like the Krakens

I'd say not to get Krakens. They are not good headphones.

Quote me to get a reply!

Logitech G35, or ATH M50.

Muh rig: i7 4770k, Cooler Master Hyper 212 Evo, MSI Z87 G45, Kingston Hyper X Blu 8GB, Samsung 840 EVO 120 + WD Blue 1 TB, Asus GTX 770 2GB, Corsair 200r + 2x Corsair AF 120 Blue + 1x Stock corsair fan, Corsair TX650, LG 27EA33V IPS, Steelseries Sensei Raw + QCK mini, CM Quickfire Ultimate Blue.

get superlux HD681b's for that price with a zalman clip on mic yo

the reviews on this pair of headphones are astounding. razer audio products should just cost $5

Logitech G35, or ATH M50.

Gross, and gross and over priced.

the reviews on this pair of headphones are astounding. razer audio products should just cost $5

Should be noted that some people will not like the Superluxs, I didn't sounded like an average cheap headphone to me. 

Hi there,

so the Kraken 7.1 cost $99,99 on Amazon, and for 4 dollars more you can get a G930! I think the G930 is way much better, and its wireless and all those stuff!

Razer may be great at marketing but their products aren't really as great as what they are marketed at.

CPU: Intel Core i5-4670k Mobo: MSI Z97 Gaming 3 RAM: Crucial Ballistix Tactical Tracer 8GB 1866 Video Card: MSI GTX 970 GAMING 4G SSDSamsung 840 Evo 250GB HDD: WD 1TB + 500GB Caviar Blue
PSU: EVGA SuperNOVA 750W G2 Case: Gigabyte GZ-G1 Mouse: Corsair M65 RGB Keyboard: Corsair K70 MX Brown MousePad: Corsair MM200
Steam/Origin/Uplay: renz62

Gross, and gross and over priced.

Should be noted that some people will not like the Superluxs, I didn't sounded like an average cheap headphone to me. 

thats true but at least they are better than razer headsets right? orr are they not? either way u can get 3 of them for the price of one Razer headeset.

i wont recommend them to anyone till i have tried them but they seem worth the try

thats true but at least they are better than razer headsets right? orr are they not? either way u can get 3 of them for the price of one Razer headeset.

i wont recommend them to anyone till i have tried them but they seem worth the try

Better belongs to the owner, they are a great value, for $30-40ish I can't complain, but I can't enjoy them because for not much more you can get my favorite headphone the 7506 or V6. 

I probably laughed a little harder than was intended....

Butts Linus is audio god, on tier with Tyll and Nwavguy. 

Better belongs to the owner, they are a great value, for $30-40ish I can't complain, but I can't enjoy them because for not much more you can get my favorite headphone the 7506 or V6. 

mind posting links?

always willing to try new headphones xD

Butts Linus is audio god, on tier with Tyll and Nwavguy. 

dude ie80's are teh greeeeatest and they are so cheap and affordable for everyone, defs worth

ok u all can kill me now

mind posting links?

always willing to try new headphones xD

Old

New

I do have to take back the statement, 7506/V6 is $80-90ish. 

dude ie80's are teh greeeeatest and they are so cheap and affordable for everyone, defs worth

ok u all can kill me now

What if you are already dead? 

What if you are already dead? 

then ressurect me by putting my body into Ras Al Ghul's pit and resurrect me then kill me again