No Signal on new Build

BobRum
Go to solution Solved by Jumballi,
2 minutes ago, BobRum said:

So my computer is trash because I have no spare parts or more money, let alone a CPU.

Follow the Short Term Processor Loan Boot KIt section in the link below
https://www.amd.com/en/support/kb/faq/pa-100#faq-Short-Term-Processor-Loan-Boot-Kit

My Rig:

GPU: Geforce RTX 2080 Super

Mobo: x470 Aorus Ultra Gaming 

RAM: 8GB*2 Vengance LPX

CPU: Ryzen 5 3rd Gen Processor(PCIe GEN 4 Ready)

SSD: 970 EVO Plus NVMe M.2

PSU: Seasonic Focus Gold 550FM Semi Modular

I posted about this issue earlier and upon reading the graphics card box was told I needed 650 minimum wattage so I bought a 750 watt psu for some extra wiggle room. Upon installing my PSU, all fans spin including the graphics card, but the computer still wont display ANYTHING after 10 minutes

So. This is my first PC ever. I plugged it in and it came up with a "No Signal" on my monitor. After extensive research I tried tons of things to resolve this issue. Things I have tried are; Plugging HDMI cable into the Motherboard after taking out the GPU. Starting it with one stick of RAM at a time, Unplugging the PSU and holding the power button, and switching the PCIe female and male arrangement. 
And before I'm told to use VGA/DVI neither my motherboard or my GPU have those ports. My motherboard has HDMI only, while my GPU has one HDMI and 3 DP ports.

did you update the bios on the motherboard, it's for 2nd gen ryzen

CPU: Intel core i7-8086K Case: CORSAIR Crystal 570X RGB CPU Cooler: Corsair Hydro Series H150i PRO RGB Storage: Samsung 980 Pro - 2TB NVMe SSD PSU: EVGA 1000 GQ, 80+ GOLD 1000W, Semi Modular GPU: MSI Radeon RX 580 GAMING X 8G RAM: Corsair Dominator Platinum 64GB (4 x 16GB) DDR4 3200mhz Motherboard: Asus ROG STRIX Z370-E Gaming

1 minute ago, Jumballi said:

did you update the bios on the motherboard, it's for 2nd gen ryzen

I cant update or change anything if I cant see to maneuver the BIOS menu 

1 minute ago, BobRum said:

I cant update or change anything if I cant see to maneuver the BIOS menu 

unless it allows for cpuless bios updating, you can't even access the bios without the 2nd or 1st gen ryzen cpu.

CPU: Intel core i7-8086K Case: CORSAIR Crystal 570X RGB CPU Cooler: Corsair Hydro Series H150i PRO RGB Storage: Samsung 980 Pro - 2TB NVMe SSD PSU: EVGA 1000 GQ, 80+ GOLD 1000W, Semi Modular GPU: MSI Radeon RX 580 GAMING X 8G RAM: Corsair Dominator Platinum 64GB (4 x 16GB) DDR4 3200mhz Motherboard: Asus ROG STRIX Z370-E Gaming

2 minutes ago, Jumballi said:

unless it allows for cpuless bios updating, you can't even access the bios without the 2nd or 1st gen ryzen cpu.

I wouldn't know. I used PC part picker and various other sites to double check and there were going to be no issues according to them.

I wouldn't know. I used PC part picker and various other sites to double check and there were going to be no issues according to them.

I just slapped your cpu and motherboard onto pc part picker and it said it will not work...

here's the picture as proof

3rd gen and incompatible board.PNG

3 minutes ago, Jumballi said:

here's the picture as proof

3rd gen and incompatible board.PNG

So my computer is trash because I have no spare parts or more money, let alone a CPU.

Follow the Short Term Processor Loan Boot KIt section in the link below
https://www.amd.com/en/support/kb/faq/pa-100#faq-Short-Term-Processor-Loan-Boot-Kit