MAYDAY!! need help buying CPU rare Cooler

does anyone know how I can get the Aerocool P7-L240 liquid cooler in Canada besides ordering from the US Newegg store having it shipped to a USA UPS pickup location and flying there to pick it up?

Already tried Amazon TWICE Both times ended with the sellers (from EU) refunding me my money because they don't wanna ship this far.

Did you try ebay.ca . You could also have someone in the us buy it for you in the usa and then ship it to you.  

Out of curiosity any reason you want this particular cooler?

Gaming Build:

CPU: Ryzen 7 3800x   |  GPU: Asus ROG STRIX 2080 SUPER Advanced (2115Mhz Core | 9251Mhz Memory) |  Motherboard: Asus X570 TUF GAMING-PLUS  |  RAM: G.Skill Ripjaws DDR4 3600MHz 16GB  |  PSU: Corsair RM850x  |  Storage: 1TB ADATA XPG SX8200 Pro, 250GB Samsung 840 Evo, 500GB Samsung 840 Evo  |  Cooler: Corsair H115i Pro XT  |  Case: Lian Li PC-O11

Peripherals:

Monitor: LG 34GK950F  |  Sound: Sennheiser HD 598  |  Mic: Blue Yeti  |  Keyboard: Corsair K95 RGB Platinum  |  Mouse: Logitech G502

Laptop:

Asus ROG Zephryus G15

Ryzen 7 4800HS, GTX1660Ti, 16GB DDR4 3200Mhz, 512GB nVME, 144hz

NAS:

QNAP TS-451

6TB Ironwolf Pro

Is there a reason why you want that specific cooler? It's not exactly "the best" there is and even the Noctua D15 is better in terms of cooling performances...

https://www.tweaktown.com/reviews/8539/aerocool-p7-l240-rgb-cpu-liquid-cooler-review/index6.html

Is it just for the looks?

CPU: AMD Ryzen 3700x / GPU: Asus Radeon RX 6750XT OC 12GB / RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x8GB DDR4-3200
MOBO: MSI B450m Gaming Plus / NVME: Corsair MP510 240GB / Case: TT Core v21 / PSU: Seasonic 750W / OS: Win 10 Pro

8 minutes ago, Statik said:

7 minutes ago, TetraSky said:

hexagons are pretty sexy

I WILL find your ITX build thread, and I WILL recommend the SIlverstone Sugo SG13B

Primary PC:

i7 8086k - EVGA Z370 Classified K - G.Skill Trident Z RGB - WD SN750 - Jedi Order Titan Xp - Hyper 212 Black (with RGB Riing flair) - EVGA G3 650W - dual booting Windows 10 and Linux - Black and green theme, Razer brainwashed me.

Draws 400 watts under max load, for reference.

How many watts do I needATX 3.0 & PCIe 5.0 spec, PSU misconceptions, protections explainedgroup reg is bad

just read the review at tweaktown, a paragraph on the last page my give a clue....

"While we are nearly certain that this product will fall under scrutiny from Asetek, and likely never see it on this side of the pond for long, if at all, AeroCool did come up with a creative adaptation to all-in-one coolers.
Read more: https://www.tweaktown.com/reviews/8539/aerocool-p7-l240-rgb-cpu-liquid-cooler-review/index7.html"

So it looks as though it may well suffer from issues related to copyright infringements...who knows? It also seemed pricey, and it was definitely noisy; I've used Corsair H80I and 100i as well as a Coolermaster 240 RGB at the moment, and although I basically set them on simple recommended settings as I don't overclock anything...the truth is they're all almost totally silent...

And silence is golden, as they say...

1 hour ago, Fasauceome said:

hexagons are pretty sexy

1 hour ago, TetraSky said:

Is there a reason why you want that specific cooler? It's not exactly "the best" there is and even the Noctua D15 is better in terms of cooling performances...

https://www.tweaktown.com/reviews/8539/aerocool-p7-l240-rgb-cpu-liquid-cooler-review/index6.html

1 hour ago, Statik said:

Yep just the looks. and yes hexagons are very sexy.

Set up an account with a reship company.

Buy it from newegg and have them send it to the reship company and then pay the company to send it to you.

Note that its going to be pretty expensive but if you really want it thats a simple way to get it.

49 minutes ago, RonnieOP said:

Set up an account with a reship company.

Buy it from newegg and have them send it to the reship company and then pay the company to send it to you.

Note that its going to be pretty expensive but if you really want it thats a simple way to get it.

Any particular Companies you've used personally or have heard good to excellent things about?

they all seem to be marginally within the same price range, any QC/QA, customer service stories that distinguishes one from the rest?

Edited by AlbertW035
MORE TO ADD

7 minutes ago, AlbertW035 said:

Any particular Companies you've used personally or have heard good to excellent things about?

they all seem to be marginally within the same price range, any QC/QA, customer service stories that distinguishes one from the rest?

Ive never used one tbh. Reship.com ive seen used though. But couldnt tell you if theres a better one.