What kind of SSD should I get?

I have 120$, I could either get a 1TB SATA SSD, or a 500gb WD_Black M.2 SSD 

WD_Black M.2

Samsung SATA

both are on sale. I currently have 2 hard drives, I only need about 1tb for my main things, so thats why I was thinking about the Samsung SATA SSD, but the WD_Black seems way faster. The main thing I wanted was a faster boot drive, since my current boot drive is a hand-me-down hard drive thats been in use for over 10 years. I'm not sure what one to get, the WD_Black speeds seem like heaven, but having more stuff be faster is also good. Which would be my best choice of action? (or if theres a better deal or something, I'm open to suggestions)

You can get one of the budget 1TB NVMe drives for not much more than the WD Black. Crucial P1 and Intel 660p are both about $130 Canadian. The 860 Evo is still a nice deal though, and in regular use you won't notice much of a difference even if the NVMe drives look way faster on paper.

Edit: Oh wait, that's US dollars for the 860 Evo. Scratch that, not a good deal then.

6 hours ago, Sakkura said:

You can get one of the budget 1TB NVMe drives for not much more than the WD Black. Crucial P1 and Intel 660p are both about $130 Canadian. The 860 Evo is still a nice deal though, and in regular use you won't notice much of a difference even if the NVMe drives look way faster on paper.

Edit: Oh wait, that's US dollars for the 860 Evo. Scratch that, not a good deal then.

thanks for mentioning, i didnt even notice it was american $ on the Evo. I ended up getting a surprise extra bit of money and bought the 1Tb WD_Black SSD