What will show up on my old drive?

Tega
Go to solution Solved by StangMan363,

I have done this myself 3 times, it will show up as another drive, it will even show your x86 from that os, but you can store anything you want on it.

What will show up on my old drive?

I am building a PC with windows installed on the SSD, after everything is configured I will plug in my HDD from my previous build that has other
programs and files on it. My only question is that will everything show because the HDD also has windows installed on it but wont be booted from that one.

I just need to make sure I am not running into a mistake here, thanks in advanced.

I have done this myself 3 times, it will show up as another drive, it will even show your x86 from that os, but you can store anything you want on it.

2 minutes ago, StangMan363 said:

Thank you for your help! @StangMan363

2 minutes ago, StangMan363 said:

Does it affect drivers if there are some installed on both hard drives? @StangMan363