Intel Core I7-4770k Box Art

Mr. X

intelz.png

Is this what Intel's 4th generation Core i7 "Haswell" retail box looks like? That is the question. For the first time in a decade, Intel could use a collage of pictures in its box-art. The running theme appears to be "creativity," with the box asking "what will you make?" You'll also notice that the box-art doesn't feature a small case-badge art. The top half of the front side could be what the badge ends up looking like. A little while ago, Intel made a cryptic Facebook post confirming a series launch along the sidelines of Computex 2013, held between 3rd and 7th June.

208b.jpg

208a.jpg

Source

208b.jpg

That's a weird looking box. :D

Thanks for sharing.

Kinda strange. i hope it'll better than that...

looks like a web page from 2005

export PS1='\[\033[1;30m\]┌╼ \[\033[1;32m\]\u@\h\[\033[1;30m\] ╾╼ \[\033[0;34m\]\w\[\033[0;36m\]\n\[\033[1;30m\]└╼ \[\033[1;37m\]'

"All your threads are belong to /dev/null"

| 80's Terminal Keyboard Conversion | $5 Graphics Card Silence Mod Tutorial | 485KH/s R9 270X | The Smallest Ethernet Cable | Ass Pennies | My Screenfetch |

White box would be fine with me. Saves money for them and then hopefully us. I'm not ever going to look at the box after I rip the CPU out of it and put it in my rig so the box art doesn't matter too much.

But I find it interesting they would change the box art going from 3rd to 4th gen. Why not keep it the same, keep the brand recognition on the packaging. I also reckon the blank space bottom right could be used for a case badge.

looks like a web page from 2005

Yeah it seems kinda dated. I thin we just have to get used to it.

For now - I don`t like it :)

I use i5-3470, 8GB kingston, SSD + 2x hdd, GTX 970

It seems good I just hope they make an awesome case badge !!!!

Intel Core i5 4670k,ASUS B85-MG,4GB Vengeance,Gigabyte 7950,Cooler Master Elite 430 Black,Cooler Master 600 Silent Pro

Looks kinda retro...meh still must haz it :)

I honestly don't care about how the box looks, but I really hope it won't be this...

i5 4670k - MSI GTX 770 gaming - Fractal design define R4 (windowed) - MSI Z87-G45 gaming - be quiet! Dark Rock Pro 2 - Corsair vengeance 8 gb (lp) - WB black 1tb - 256GB SSD - Corsair TX 750M - Ducky Shine 3

i prefer the white box what matters is the inside :P

what doesn't kill me, level me up !

Yeah not really a huge fan of the box, but i suppose they can do whatever the hell they want with it, people will still buy it! Including me

3770K | GTX970 | 16GB DDR3 | Corsair RM750

Intel Core i7

Bringing box designs back to the 90s.

Ewwwwwwwwwww... 

^^^ That is all I need to say to express how iI feel about the box art. 

(Not a huge fan of it if you can't tell)

I don't know if I'm just strange but I love good looking Stickers/case badges ;). Hopefully there is a new one which looks good.

I'ts new but looks loike such an old design. :(

Retried Battlefield Moderator EA Star Wars Battlefront Senior Moderator  Battlefield Moderator and EA Champion

eww...NO

CPU: AMD 3950x Mobo: MSI B550 RAM: 32GB DDR4 GPU: Asus 3080 Strix PSU: Superflower Leadex 3 720w Case: BeQuiet 500DX

Storage: 2TB SSD + 4TB HDD Audio: SMSL 793ii -> HiFiman HE-400 + Mission MS-50 Speakers

Intel Core i7

Bringing box designs back to the 90s.

Tbh even in the 90's they had better box art xD

overdrive83.jpg

I don't really like that, but I wouldn.t buy it for the box

CPU: 4670K / Cooler: H100i / RAM: 4x4GB Corsair Vengence Pro 1866MHz / Motherboard: MSI Z87-GD65 / GPU: MSI TF 780 Gaming Edition / Case: Corsair Vengence C70 / Storage: 250GB Samsung Evo & 2TB Seagate Barracuda / PSU: EVGA SuperNova NEX750G

Intel really needs to upgrade their clipart library. But this is a product that most people are going to buy online, throw the box away, throw the stock cooler away and forget about it.

Steam: gray_fox_br

Intel really needs to upgrade their clipart library. But this is a product that most people are going to buy online, throw the box away, throw the stock cooler away and forget about it.

You mean most people won't see the box because their PC has been pre-built and those who will see it care much more about what is inside...