Will my CPU not overheat?

Addison

Will the Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO keep my AMD FX-9370 from overheating?

Yes, it will overheat. I would get something like a Dark Rock Pro or a H100i.

Quote me to get a reply!

Wait why would you get an FX 9370? 

Would this keep it cool?

Cooler Master Seidon 120V – Compact All-In-One CPU Liquid Water Cooling System with 120mm Radiator and Fan

What do you mean why would I get that CPU?

Would this keep it cool?

Cooler Master Seidon 120V – Compact All-In-One CPU Liquid Water Cooling System with 120mm Radiator and Fan

For that CPU, a 240 mm AIO liquid cooler is the minimum to achieve adequate cooling. A good cooler for it would be the swiftech H 320. The cooler master that you have right now wouldn't even cool it enough to use it's full potential.

What do you mean why would I get that CPU?

Yes, and you need to quote people.

who cares...

Uhmmm... no? unless you start loading some pressure on it ofcourse but when it idles no.

But more importantly why are you getting this CPU? I'm pretty sure that most people who would need such a CPU would know what hardware configuration is the best for their uses.

For that CPU, a 240 mm AIO liquid cooler is the minimum to achieve adequate cooling. A good cooler for it would be the swiftech H 320. The cooler master that you have right now wouldn't even cool it enough to use it's full potential.

Yes, and you need to quote people.

Would this work?

CORSAIR Hydro Series H100i Extreme Performance Water/Liquid CPU Cooler. 240mm

Would this work?

CORSAIR Hydro Series H100i Extreme Performance Water/Liquid CPU Cooler. 240mm

Yes this would be a good choice. It wouldn't leave much room for further overclocking but it would cool it moderatley. But still, why this CPU?

who cares...

Uhmmm... no? unless you start loading some pressure on it ofcourse but when it idles no.

But more importantly why are you getting this CPU? I'm pretty sure that most people who would need such a CPU would know what hardware configuration is the best for their uses.

Would the AMD FX-8350 be a better option for the cooler master hyper 212 EVO?

Would the AMD FX-8350 be a better option for the cooler master hyper 212 EVO?

The fx-8350 should pretty much remain at a stable temperature with the 212 evo but what are you planning to use this pc for? because maybe getting a intel cpu would be better in your cases, not that the fx-8350 is bad but in some occasions intel's processor would be better

We'll we will have the GeForce 770 and I'm going to use it as a gaming pc, games like Battlefield 4 Elder Scrolls online when it comes out.

The fx-8350 should pretty much remain at a stable temperature with the 212 evo but what are you planning to use this pc for? because maybe getting a intel cpu would be better in your cases, not that the fx-8350 is bad but in some occasions intel's processor would be better

We'll we will have the GeForce 770 and I'm going to use it as a gaming pc, games like Battlefield 4 Elder Scrolls online when it comes out.

So you're planning to play mainly FPS/FPslasher games on this build and you're getting a gtx 770 at some point correct? Are you planning on recycling parts or just buying everything from scratch? Could you send me a list of hardware you're planning on recycling(if you are) and what you're planning on buying so I can tell you what you could get for the budget you've got.

So you're planning to play mainly FPS/FPslasher games on this build and you're getting a gtx 770 at some point correct? Are you planning on recycling parts or just buying everything from scratch? Could you send me a list of hardware you're planning on recycling(if you are) and what you're planning on buying so I can tell you what you could get for the budget you've got.

Are you recycling your hard drive? if so then this should be better and cheaper

PCPartPicker part list / Price breakdown by merchant / Benchmarks

CPU: AMD FX-8350 4.0GHz 8-Core Processor ($189.99 @ Amazon)

CPU Cooler: Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO 82.9 CFM Sleeve Bearing CPU Cooler ($29.98 @ OutletPC)

Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-970A-UD3 ATX AM3+ Motherboard ($99.97 @ OutletPC)

Memory: Crucial Ballistix Sport XT 8GB (2 x 4GB) DDR3-1600 Memory ($67.99 @ Newegg)

Video Card: EVGA GeForce GTX 780 3GB Video Card ($489.99 @ NCIX US)

Power Supply: Corsair CX 600W 80+ Bronze Certified Semi-Modular ATX Power Supply ($54.99 @ Microcenter)

Total: $932.91

(Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available.)

(Generated by PCPartPicker 2014-02-10 10:35 EST-0500)

Do keep in mind that this excludes a hard drive and a case since I wasn't sure whether you're planning on recycling a hard drive or not and the case is up to you to decide.

Are you recycling your hard drive? if so then this should be better and cheaperPCPartPicker part list / Price breakdown by merchant / BenchmarksCPU: AMD FX-8350 4.0GHz 8-Core Processor ($189.99 @ Amazon)CPU Cooler: Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO 82.9 CFM Sleeve Bearing CPU Cooler ($29.98 @ OutletPC)Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-970A-UD3 ATX AM3+ Motherboard ($99.97 @ OutletPC)Memory: Crucial Ballistix Sport XT 8GB (2 x 4GB) DDR3-1600 Memory ($67.99 @ Newegg)Video Card: EVGA GeForce GTX 780 3GB Video Card ($489.99 @ NCIX US)Power Supply: Corsair CX 600W 80+ Bronze Certified Semi-Modular ATX Power Supply ($54.99 @ Microcenter)Total: $932.91(Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available.)(Generated by PCPartPicker 2014-02-10 10:35 EST-0500)

Do keep in mind that this excludes a hard drive and a case since I wasn't sure whether you're planning on recycling a hard drive or not and the case is up to you to decide.

Thanks for the feedback I'm going to update you on my build in this thread later.

Thanks for the feedback I'm going to update you on my build in this thread later.

No probs but do keep in mind that this is a rough list of hardware you can get which would turn out to be cheaper, I didn't spend longer then 3minutes on this so it's possible that someone has a better suggesion so maybe create a new topic requesting peoples opinion.