LTT For Sale Forum?

RecyclopsReveng3

So I'm sure there's a reason the LTT forums don't have a "For sale" forum in here, probably something to do with liability. But I think it'd be really cool if you were able to buy and sell your used parts on here. I figure we're all PC folks, lots of us are on a budget, I think it'd be kinda cool. 

[Intel i7 7700K 4.9GHz][Corsair Vengeance LPX 32GB 3000MHz][EVGA GeForce GTX 1080Ti 2100MHz][Samsung 970 Plus 1TB][Samsung Evo 850 1TB][ASUS Hero Maximus IX][EVGA Supernova 1000W G+][Rosewill Cullinan]

We have a classifieds section, but its limited to members with 100> posts.

Please don't take that as an invitation to spam thx

Community Standards || Tech News Posting Guidelines

---======================================================================---

CPU: R5 3600 || GPU: RTX 3070|| Memory: 32GB @ 3200 || Cooler: Scythe Big Shuriken || PSU: 650W EVGA GM || Case: NR200P

1 minute ago, RecyclopsReveng3 said:

So I'm sure there's a reason the LTT forums don't have a "For sale" forum in here, probably something to do with liability. But I think it'd be really cool if you were able to buy and sell your used parts on here. I figure we're all PC folks, lots of us are on a budget, I think it'd be kinda cool. 

Scroll down on the main page. It's the classified section. 

Current Build

AMD Ryzen 2600

Stock cooler

Asus ROG B450f gaming Mobo

1tb SKHynix m.2

WD 1TB HDD

Asus ROG Strix RX 5700xt

Thermaltake Toughpower 650w DPS RGB 80+Gold

16 Gigs ddr4 3000 gskill ram

Phantek fans

Phanteks P400TG

Laptop

Eluktronics Prometheus XVII

Ryzen 7 5800h

32 gigs ddr4 Corsair ram

Nvidia rtx 3080 max-p

17.3 qhd 165 hrz screen

1tb Samsung m.2

1tb WD black m.2

Just now, Slottr said:

We have a classifieds section, but its limited to members with 100> posts.

Please don't take that as an invitation to spam thx

I must have totally missed that. Thanks!

[Intel i7 7700K 4.9GHz][Corsair Vengeance LPX 32GB 3000MHz][EVGA GeForce GTX 1080Ti 2100MHz][Samsung 970 Plus 1TB][Samsung Evo 850 1TB][ASUS Hero Maximus IX][EVGA Supernova 1000W G+][Rosewill Cullinan]

The forums already has a Classifieds section. It's restricted to users with more than 100 posts.
LTT accepts no liability for anything sold via the forums.

You use the classifieds section on Linus Tech Tips at your own risk. Linus Media Group Inc. is not responsible for the guarantee of the item arriving, payment being received or the safe storage of personal data.

General Rules:

• Must have a minimum of 100 posts on the forum before posting a classified thread of any type.
  • You must include proof of ownership; normally a photograph with your username and the date the photo was taken written on a piece of paper with the item being sold/traded - MUST BE LEGIBLE. No watermarks or other "digital" ways of adding in a ID and date.
  • The classifieds section is for personal use only. There are some business sales, but only on approved sellers. For business inquiries, please contact an administrator for options.
  • There are to be no links to eBay, Amazon, Gumtree, Kijiji, Craigslist or similar classifieds being posted.
  • There are to be no sales of digital goods such as in game credits or digital download coupons.
  • No software sales, boxed or otherwise. This includes Windows OS, Adobe software, etc.

You may NOT sell or list any of the following (including but not limited to):

• Weapons, explosives or any other "dangerous" items.
  • Currencies of any kind, including crypto currencies (Bitcoin, Litecoin, etc.)
  • Any item that may be illegal in your country or the buyers
  • Any item that can not be legally shipped

CPU: Intel i7 6700k  | Motherboard: Gigabyte Z170x Gaming 5 | RAM: 2x16GB 3000MHz Corsair Vengeance LPX | GPU: Gigabyte Aorus GTX 1080ti | PSU: Corsair RM750x (2018) | Case: BeQuiet SilentBase 800 | Cooler: Arctic Freezer 34 eSports | SSD: Samsung 970 Evo 500GB + Samsung 840 500GB + Crucial MX500 2TB | Monitor: Acer Predator XB271HU + Samsung BX2450

4 minutes ago, Spotty said:

The forums already has a Classifieds section. It's restricted to users with more than 100 posts.
LTT accepts no liability for anything sold via the forums.

I see it now, I'm clearly a blind one. There's some awesome stuff on there.