What is the virtual machine software used in $100000 hosts?

What is the virtual machine software used in $100000 hosts?
OR 

what is the virtual machine software used in 7 people 1 PC?
I want to run win10 and centos7 at same time,and both system use one graphics card。
The normal software Vbox、Vmware、can't use graphics card ,the OS in virtual machine has no graphics capabilities at all!

AND:would this virtual software work on laptop?Integrated graphics for centos and Discrete graphics for win10,that will be fun。Thanks!

I think you're thinking of UnRAID. It was used in 7 gamers 1 CPU as the hypervisor.

To use a single GPU for multiple VMs you need a GPU that supports SR-IOV or something like NVIDIA vGPU.

9 minutes ago, OnionWithHoney said:

AND:would this virtual software work on laptop?Integrated graphics for centos and Discrete graphics for win10,that will be fun

Yes, but no. The hypervisor would need a GPU to use and the GPU to pass-though needs to be in its own IOMMU group. This requires an Intel CPU that supports VT-d or AMD South Bridge that allows the enabling of IOMMU groups. Features that may or many not be available on a laptop and if they are the discrete GPU may not show up in its own IOMMU group which can make things much more complicated.

Best case scenario you can run one VM with the dGPU and that's it. The rest can't use others.

1 hour ago, OnionWithHoney said:

would this virtual software work on laptop?Integrated graphics for centos and Discrete graphics for win10

52 minutes ago, Windows7ge said:

To use a single GPU for multiple VMs you need a GPU that supports SR-IOV or something like NVIDIA vGPU.

Yes, but no. The hypervisor would need a GPU to use and the GPU to pass-though needs to be in its own IOMMU group. This requires an Intel CPU that supports VT-d or AMD South Bridge that allows the enabling of IOMMU groups.

In a word, nope.

You're better off messing around with something like virtual box if you're just a hobbyist. 

11 minutes ago, danomicar said:

In a word, nope.

You're better off messing around with something like virtual box if you're just a hobbyist. 

I see it  ,thanks!

10 hours ago, danomicar said:

If he's going into CentOS I think he could at least explore QEMU+virt-manager (or Cockpit). It'd have a lot less overhead (with further optimization available) than virtualbox and allow device pass-through (GPU/NIC/USB/etc).

I have def specced out vmware installs that cost that much. Real easy to get there when you start getting into cluster or VDI territory. 

There is a free ESXI license but it's pretty limited. In the homelab scene there's a lot of proxmox and Hyper-V because you get all the advanced features for free. 

The LTT videos always use Unraid, which provides a frontend to a hypervisor called KVM which is what Google uses to manage their fleet of datacenters. 

Proxmox also frontends KVM if you just want a hypervisor and not the other stuff that unraid can do. 

Intel 11700K - Gigabyte 3080 Ti- Gigabyte Z590 Aorus Pro - Sabrent Rocket NVME - Corsair 16GB DDR4

1 hour ago, jake9000 said:

The LTT videos always use Unraid, which provides a frontend to a hypervisor called KVM which is what Google uses to manage their fleet of datacenters. 

Proxmox also frontends KVM if you just want a hypervisor and not the other stuff that unraid can do. 

This is really interesting, I had no idea Google was using Unraid. Seems surreal to think about. Guess i thought they had their own unique technology entirely. 

23 hours ago, danomicar said:

This is really interesting, I had no idea Google was using Unraid. Seems surreal to think about. Guess i thought they had their own unique technology entirely. 

They are not using unraid, they are using KVM, which is what Google uses for its cloud services, and also what Unraid runs under the hood. 

https://www.linux-kvm.org/page/Main_Page 

Intel 11700K - Gigabyte 3080 Ti- Gigabyte Z590 Aorus Pro - Sabrent Rocket NVME - Corsair 16GB DDR4