Low Refresh Rate after Motherboard Replacement

Hello,

I've recently upgraded my motherboard, CPU and RAM in my PC, and I'm having some difficulty troubleshooting this issue. I was able to change my refresh rate to 144hz before the upgrade, but since I've updated it I haven't been able to. My refresh rate for my 144hz monitor in NVIDIA Control Panel only allows me to go to 100hz, and when I enable 100hz it makes the screen look very pixelated despite being set to 1080p. I've tried updating drivers, reinstalling drivers, reinstalling GeForce Experience, Reseating my GPU, everything I could think of. I tried making a custom resolution and changing the refresh rate there, but the screen would just turn black and eventually go back to the previous set resolution after ~30 seconds. I'd appreciate any help/recommendations for this, thanks.

CPU - Ryzen 5 3600

Motherboard - MSI B450 Gaming Plus Max

GPU - NVIDIA GeForce GTX 950

Monitor - ASUS VG248QE

For me, what fixed this is turning off freesync but since your on Nvidia, I really have no idea what to do. I would suggest uninstalling the drivers completely and then getting a different version of drivers maybe? If that doestn' work you may have to reset windows

Pumas.EXE has stopped responding...

• CPU
    RYZEN 5 1600
  • Motherboard
    ASROCK B450 PRO 4
  • RAM
    16GB Corsair Vengeance LPX
  • GPU
    PowerColor RX 5700
  • Case
    Corsair Carbide 275r
  • Storage