Windows(SKYNET?) deactivated itself during an upgrade

KlakkySomeoneStoleMyName

Hi, long story short upgraded my PC and my windows decided to deactivate itself because it believes it was compromised(some SKYNET bs right there)

It's not allowing me to see my code anymore and it's refusing to activate itself it keeps saying try again later or buy it on windows store(had windows 7 bought like 10years ago and got the free win10 update in 2015-2016

I also tried finding loaders because I know I used Daz's loader years ago (before I was gifted genuine windows key) (back to loaders no suprise all were viruses so far and not just the fake detection like usual)

What are my options here?

PS: who stole my nickname Klakky?

19 minutes ago, KlakkySomeoneStoleMyName said:

Hi, long story short upgraded my PC and my windows decided to deactivate itself because it believes it was compromised(some SKYNET bs right there)

It's not allowing me to see my code anymore and it's refusing to activate itself it keeps saying try again later or buy it on windows store(had windows 7 bought like 10years ago and got the free win10 update in 2015-2016

I also tried finding loaders because I know I used Daz's loader years ago (before I was gifted genuine windows key) (back to loaders no suprise all were viruses so far and not just the fake detection like usual)

What are my options here?

PS: who stole my nickname Klakky?

You can try getting in touch with Microsoft and see if they are able to reactivate your windows, or you will need to purchase a new key. 

I'm not buying another windows, I just spent a thousand dollars on my PC I will be broke for the next 4 years.

If anyone has any way to reactivate it, or something, you can contact me on discord, I will see it sooner than here,  username: Klakky#2485 any information is helpful, microsoft feels like talking to a bot, or they just dont understand english so they're not helpful.

PS: thanks for the fast replies

10 hours ago, KlakkySomeoneStoleMyName said:

I'm not buying another windows, I just spent a thousand dollars on my PC I will be broke for the next 4 years.

If anyone has any way to reactivate it, or something, you can contact me on discord, I will see it sooner than here,  username: Klakky#2485 any information is helpful, microsoft feels like talking to a bot, or they just dont understand english so they're not helpful.

PS: thanks for the fast replies

If the key was retail or non-brand OEM, then calling to MS is your only choice. Anything else is against this forums Community Standards (forum has gotten takedown notices even for sharing alternative downloads for Windows ISOs). This goes for alternative activation methods. Asking where to get grey market keys is allowed.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv