Overclocking on Fujitsu Board

Hey Everyone,

After looking relentlessly for a method to upgrade a friends computer

(Fujitsu Esprimo C 5910), which has a Single Core Celeron D 365 @3,6GHz in it, I finally found a datasheet of the mainboard i am currently using. The Fujitsu D2364-A3. 

The datasheet directed me to the Intel Core 2Duo E6600 2 x 2,4GHz which is apparently the last supported processor for this mainboard.

Since neither the chip nor the bios seems to be supporting Overclocking by itself I was wondering if there might be a method or a custom bios to flash for this mainboard since I have seen pretty goid results overclocking the Core 2 Duo.

Talking about custom bios. I also wonder how to actually flash the bios of this board and maybe, just maybe said bios would be able to support a wider range of cpus of the same socket, like a 4-Core.

I know it might probably be more senseable to get him a new system but its a fun project I would like to experiment with. Thanks in Advance. 

If you know anything about this just give me some info please. 

TL;DR: I need a custom overclocking Bios for the Fujitsu D2364-A3 Mainboard (Socket 775) that lets me bumb up the frequency of my Core 2 Duo E6600 and potentially supports more powerful processors. 

Re: overclocking

Overclocking is probably not possible.  There were a very few h series boards that could be very crudely overclocked by basically overclocking the entire motherboard, but it was very hard on the board and I don’t think you have one to begin with. 

re: bios

That’s a very old machine you have there.  To make it harder it’s Fujitsu which was not a common manufacturer, at least in the US.  It’s outside possible the board is a direct copy of another motherboard.  Japanese manufacturers liked to make their own stuff though, generally. Slightly more likely that another board is a direct copy of it, for which such a bios was written, but I doubt it.  Iirc The 4 core chips of that era needed an entirely different motherboard than the dual cores to work even though the socket was the same.

Not a pro, not even very good.  I’m just old and have time currently.  Assuming I know a lot about computers can be a mistake.

Life is like a bowl of chocolates: there are all these little crinkly paper cups everywhere.