Anyone Else Use Linux, Terminal, And Plain Text Editors To Code??

RobL

I see what your saying now but im guessing it takes a long time to get used to am I write??

Actually this whole <LEADER> thing is so convenient I had it in muscle memory within about

a single day. :)

But yes, getting the configuration to a stage where it's well tailored to your individual

desires and preferences takes a while. And there is just so much stuff you can do in Vim

that you can't really learn a lot at once, it's more of an ongoing process where you learn

small things at once over an extended period of time.

And there is a lot of stuff that a true power user would deem essential that even I haven't

gotten to yet. I'm only at the stage where I can be quite a bit more efficient with Vim than

with a "normal" text editor, but I'm nowhere near exploiting its true potential.

BUILD LOGS: HELIOS - Latest Update: 2015-SEP-06 ::: ZEUS - BOTW 2013-JUN-28 ::: APOLLO - Complete: 2014-MAY-10
OTHER STUFF: Cable Lacing Tutorial ::: What Is ZFS? ::: mincss Primer ::: LSI RAID Card Flashing Tutorial
FORUM INFO: Community Standards ::: The Moderating Team ::: 10TB+ Storage Showoff Topic