Antec Fusion - 2006 watercooled beaty

BTA

Watercooled Antec Fusion!

[IMG]
  • ''Triple chamber structure to separate heat and noise of power supply, hard drives and motherboard for cooler and quieter operation.
  • Removable HDD brackets with extra soft silicone grommets to reduce vibrational noise.
  • Advanced cooling system: 2 x side-mounted 120mm TriCool™ 3-speed fans. The two fans have variable speeds and their speeds can be adjusted using the attached switch – low, medium, and high.
  • Aluminum plate front bezel with Vacuum Fluorescent Display (VFD) and Volume Control to work with media center applications. The VFD displays useful information (controlled by an application shipped with the Antec Fusion), such as RSS feeds, system information, graphic equalizer, email, etc. The Volume Control directly controls the volume of your Windows XP operating system. '' - Wei-Men Lee blog

• Specs: ;)
  • components!
  • 2x360mm rads
  • D5 pump and tank

This looks pretty cool lol. Good luck with the build!

Quote me to see my reply!

SPECS:

CPU: Ryzen 7 3700X Motherboard: MSI B450-A Pro Max RAM: 32GB I forget GPU: MSI Vega 56 Storage: 256GB NVMe boot, 512GB Samsung 850 Pro, 1TB WD Blue SSD, 1TB WD Blue HDD PSU: Inwin P85 850w Case: Fractal Design Define C Cooling: Stock for CPU, be quiet! case fans, Morpheus Vega w/ be quiet! Pure Wings 2 for GPU Monitor: 3x Thinkvision P24Q on a Steelcase Eyesite triple monitor stand Mouse: Logitech MX Master 3 Keyboard: Focus FK-9000 (heavily modded) Mousepad: Aliexpress cat special Headphones:  Sennheiser HD598SE and Sony Linkbuds

🏳️‍🌈

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

More stuff mounted. I was going to use magnificient watercooled Nvidia GM107 GPU for this, but cooler mounting holes are with different dimensions than my GK104. Meaning that my universal EKWB GPU block wont work for this! 🤬

I could mount GPU horizontally, but as this is not coming for anyone I dont feel making that mount for low end computer that no-one will use. If I find buyer for this case I'll mod it for him if necessary. RTX 2060s or RTX 2070 reference cards would be perfect for this. Just hard to find with reasonable price..

49850147033_c1bb75e420.jpg49850984492_016917bd95.jpg

49850984762_04d08a8ea9.jpg49850147268_60679648ca.jpg

49850984697_7d9ef9130e.jpg49850984357_3d7b28a3e4.jpg

Hey, I have that case in black! Will see what you come up with.

"You don't need eyes to see, you need vision"

(Faithless, 'Reverence' from the 1996 Reverence album)