I need help on low cost low profile ram

Hi, so im currently looking for some ram (i fcked up and killed my ram :/) . one of my ram survived but im not risking on staying with it. all my ram slots are still working so yea. I plan on getting anything low profile ram but im kinda stuck with a budget limit of about $50-$80 . currently im looking at :

Team Elite Vulcan TUF 16gb 2x8 Memory 3200mhz Ddr4 CL 18

and

Team Elite Vulcan TUF 16gb 2x8 Memory 3000mhz Ddr4 CL 16

and i can still get others if its available in my country (Philippines). corsair vengeance LPX is kinda overpriced in my country (can go as high as $120 for a 3200 mhz two sticks)

reason i want a low profile ram is because my cooler covers like two of the first ram slots(unless i move the fan to the other side of the heat sink.) #LifeOfGIantHeatSinks . it has about around 34mm of clearance.

also, im kinda tempted to just move the fan to the side since i saw trident royal Z (3000 mhz 16gb 8x2 DDR4) for like $80...

edit: Also, what do you guys think of doing this configuration.

first slot and second slot: Low profile ram(2x 4 gb)

third and fourth slot: trident z royal (2x 8gb)

both running on same speed and latency. doing so makes me still have the dual channel configuration but making the aesthetics of the royal still visible since the last two slots is not covered by the cpu cooler

edit again: This is for ryzen 5 3600

Im with the mentaility of "IF IM NOT SURE IF ITS ENOUGH COOLING, GO OVERKILL"

CURRENT PC SPECS    

CPU             Ryzen 5 3600 (Formerly Ryzen 3 1200)

GPU             : ASUS RX 580 Dual OC (Formerly ASUS GTX 1060 but it got corroded for some odd reasons)

GPU COOOER      : ID Cooling Frostflow 120 VGA (Stock cooler overheats even when undervolted :()

MOBO            : MSI B350m Bazooka

MEMORY          Team Group Elite TUF DDR4 3600 Mhz CL 16
STORAGE         : Seagate Baracudda 1TB and Kingston SSD
PSU             : Thermaltake Lite power 550W (Gonna change soon as i dont trust this)
CASE            : Rakk Anyag Frost
CPU COOLER      : ID-Cooling SE 207
CASE FANS       : Mix of ID cooling fans, Corsair fans and Rakk Ounos (planned change to ID Cooling)
DISPLAY         : SpectrePro XTNS24 144hz Curved VA panel
MOUSE           : Logitech G603 Lightspeed
KEYBOARD        : Rakk Lam Ang

HEADSET         : Plantronics RIG 500HD

Kingston Hyper X Stinger

and a whole lot of LED everywhere(behind the monitor, behind the desk, behind the shelf of the PC mount and inside the case)

Umm.. Ok?

I’m not seeing a question here.  This seems more like a general announcement.

Not a pro, not even very good.  I’m just old and have time currently.  Assuming I know a lot about computers can be a mistake.

Life is like a bowl of chocolates: there are all these little crinkly paper cups everywhere.

Just now, Bombastinator said:

Umm.. Ok?

I’m not seeing a question here.  This seems more like a general announcement.

i mean, what ram should i get? im asking for opinions on what to get since im kinda having problems with clearances and pricing.

Im with the mentaility of "IF IM NOT SURE IF ITS ENOUGH COOLING, GO OVERKILL"

CURRENT PC SPECS    

CPU             Ryzen 5 3600 (Formerly Ryzen 3 1200)

GPU             : ASUS RX 580 Dual OC (Formerly ASUS GTX 1060 but it got corroded for some odd reasons)

GPU COOOER      : ID Cooling Frostflow 120 VGA (Stock cooler overheats even when undervolted :()

MOBO            : MSI B350m Bazooka

MEMORY          Team Group Elite TUF DDR4 3600 Mhz CL 16
STORAGE         : Seagate Baracudda 1TB and Kingston SSD
PSU             : Thermaltake Lite power 550W (Gonna change soon as i dont trust this)
CASE            : Rakk Anyag Frost
CPU COOLER      : ID-Cooling SE 207
CASE FANS       : Mix of ID cooling fans, Corsair fans and Rakk Ounos (planned change to ID Cooling)
DISPLAY         : SpectrePro XTNS24 144hz Curved VA panel
MOUSE           : Logitech G603 Lightspeed
KEYBOARD        : Rakk Lam Ang

HEADSET         : Plantronics RIG 500HD

Kingston Hyper X Stinger

and a whole lot of LED everywhere(behind the monitor, behind the desk, behind the shelf of the PC mount and inside the case)

If 2933 speed is fine, sometimes you can find HyperX Fury 2x4gb kits for 50$, but thats 8 gigabytes not 16, 8gb is enough for gaming if you close backround application though.  They often are out stock more recently in US, but might be worth checking in your region. 

25 minutes ago, Martin2132 said:

Hi, so im currently looking for some ram (i fcked up and killed my ram :/) . one of my ram survived but im not risking on staying with it. all my ram slots are still working so yea. I plan on getting anything low profile ram but im kinda stuck with a budget limit of about $50-$80 . currently im looking at :

Team Elite Vulcan TUF 16gb 2x8 Memory 3200mhz Ddr4 CL 18

and

Team Elite Vulcan TUF 16gb 2x8 Memory 3000mhz Ddr4 CL 16

and i can still get others if its available in my country (Philippines). corsair vengeance LPX is kinda overpriced in my country (can go as high as $120 for a 3200 mhz two sticks)

reason i want a low profile ram is because my cooler covers like two of the first ram slots(unless i move the fan to the other side of the heat sink.) #LifeOfGIantHeatSinks . it has about around 34mm of clearance.

also, im kinda tempted to just move the fan to the side since i saw trident royal Z (3000 mhz 16gb 8x2 DDR4) for like $80...

I’m a cheap bastard (it’s a failing of mine) so I would probably wind up moving the fan so I could get cheaper ram.  This might also mean I would wind up having to alter other fans to keep my case airflow even.  Like I said, a failing.

Not a pro, not even very good.  I’m just old and have time currently.  Assuming I know a lot about computers can be a mistake.

Life is like a bowl of chocolates: there are all these little crinkly paper cups everywhere.

Ya if its that big of a deal, move the fan, and if it isn't adequate then upgrade to a better, good pressure focused fan rather then airflow based fan, one that can handle the job of pulling air through the heatsink.  

Noctua is usually expensive, and brown, but these are neither, check and see if you have them in your region for cheap https://noctua.at/en/nf-p12-redux-1700-pwm
They sell these for 13$ USD on amazon here, would work great for situation you are in, then you could just run whatever ram you like rather then being like GRR MY RAM HEIGHT REEEEE and being stuck looking at ,overpriced, slow, or out of stock low profile ram kits

If you move fan i can highly recommend this budget ram kit for Ryzen 3000, it only recently came out and its great value, 
F4-3600C16D-16GVKC
https://www.gskill.com/product/165/184/1562831134/F4-3600C16D-16GVKC-Overview
It should be about equal to 70$ USD in your region if they aren't price gauging.