r3 2200g hardware reserved ram

so i have been using this pc for 6 months now, is there anyway i can reduce the hardware reserved ram? It just helps me sleep better at night

7 minutes ago, kenzie haidar byandani said:

so i have been using this pc for 6 months now, is there anyway i can reduce the hardware reserved ram? It just helps me sleep better at night

it's ram being used by the integrated gpu, as the integrated gpu doesn't have it's own ram. so you most definitely don't want to reduce it

4 hours ago, kenzie haidar byandani said:

I think that it most definitely makes sense to reduce the RAM usage dedicated for the GPU in your case, as you "only" have 8GB ram, and you actually use a dedicated GPU anyway (GTX 750)

Which motherboard do you have?

I have an asrock board with Ryzen 2400g, and in there you can get into the bios settings for intergrated GPU and choose memory config, anything between 512mb to 8GB I think. 
Should be possible for you as well xD 

How to do it on ASROCK:

Advanced\
  AMD CBS\
    NBIO Common Options\
      GFX Config
        IGC : Forces
        UMA Mode : UMA_Spec
        UMA Frame Buffer : 512 MB

How to do it on MSI:

Basically in your BIOS look for UMA Size, the BIOS will default to 1GB Frame buffer. For best performance, this should be set to 2GB from the BIOS. 

1. MSI BIOS: go to Settings / Advanced / Integrated Graphics Config and set "Integrated Graphics" to "Force" and "UMA Frame Buffer Size" to 2GB
  2. Gigabyte BIOS: Go to Chipset and set "Integrated Graphics" to "Forced UMA Mode" to "UMA Specified" and "UMA Frame buffer size" to 2GB.

http://forum.asrock.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=7691&title=ravenridge-apus-how-to-set-vram-for-ryzen-2200g 

AMD Ryzen R9 5900X  | Arctic Liquid Freezer II 360  |  GIGABYTE X570S AERO G  |  2x32GB G'skill TridentZ 4000MHz  | MSI RX 6900 XT Gaming Z Trio 16GB Dark Base Pro 900 (Orange)  | TOSHIBA 4TB 3.5" Drive - Game Drive | Crucial MX200 250GB 2.5" SSD - Boot Drive | Cooler Master V750 PSU |

Living Room PC: AMD Ryzen 2400G | MSI RX VEGA 56 8GB AERO | 2x8 GB Crucial Ballistix 2400MHz | Intenso 250GB SSD | Seagate 500 GB HDD | Node 202 + 850W PSU |