Minecraft - Server In Need Of Active Players

Hi there guys!

Me and some friends from Sweden, USA, Austria, Belgium, The Netherlands and the UK, have a small SMP sVanilla Minecraft 1.5 server that came to life out of an UnOfficial Mincraft server for the Phillip DeFranco/Sourcefed Nation forum last year. 

We are currently renting a 15 slot server located in Italy(US players still have good ping) from Multiplay.co.uk with some very small TP mods made by one of the players on the server.
We have a Facebook group and a RaidCall channel to be more social and keep good communication between the players. 

If you're a happy dude/dudette who wants to play in a fresh and nearly untouched world(reset last week) you're Welcome to ask me for whitelist!

IP: 95.141.41.135:25865

Due to security concerns only active forum members will be added. No random 1 post users will be added.

Some pictures of what's being built now or been built since the restart earlier this week!
35akr5j.png

1ig22g.png

33f5f2b.png

They're sharing a drink they call loneliness, but it's better than drinkin' alone...

BitFenix Prodigy Black / Intel Core i7 3770K / Gigabyte GA-Z77N-WIFI mITX / ASUS GeForce GTX 660Ti DCUII 2GB / Corsair Vengance LP 8GB (2x4096MB) CL9 1600Mhz / Corsair SF600 - 600W  / Corsair H70 Push Pull

What kind of plugins do you have? Is it a PVP or creative world or both?

I wish you the best of luck mate!

What kind of plugins do you have? Is it a PVP or creative world or both?

I wish you the best of luck mate!

It's sVanilla, only mods we have is a small Teleportation mod made by one of our players! 

Survival PVP(but people only PVP upon agreement)

They're sharing a drink they call loneliness, but it's better than drinkin' alone...

BitFenix Prodigy Black / Intel Core i7 3770K / Gigabyte GA-Z77N-WIFI mITX / ASUS GeForce GTX 660Ti DCUII 2GB / Corsair Vengance LP 8GB (2x4096MB) CL9 1600Mhz / Corsair SF600 - 600W  / Corsair H70 Push Pull

I don't know if I have enough time to play a lot, but I would like to tour the server and I am interested in trying a survival vanilla server.

I forgot to give you my IGN, anyways it's: robo1p

"No signature"

Sure, whitelist me. I'm not that active ATM, but i'll jump on every now and then and build a few things.

IGN: ixi_your_face

Also, i have a friend i like to play with. He's pretty cool, his IGN is riku4956

Spoiler
Spoiler

"You know I was taught that if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all. You feeling me cocksucker?"

Spoiler

"Ethernet is internet juice. You have to press the internet really hard and you will get it."

Spoiler

"My quantum milk machine brings every boy to all the yards." non futuis et sursum

PC Specs! | I7-950 | 24GB RAM | 10TB Storage | GTX 970 Strix and a 560TI DCUII for Physx | 120GB 840 + 250GB 850 EVO | Asus xonar DGX

Please take a moment to look over the forum CoC here.

Sure, whitelist me. I'm not that active ATM, but i'll jump on every now and then and build a few things.

IGN: ixi_your_face

Also, i have a friend i like to play with. He's pretty cool, his IGN is riku4956

Added! 95.141.41.135:25865

Added! 95.141.41.135:25865

Danke. We'll get on whenever we feel like playing! Might not be much, but we've been looking for a stable MC server for a long time. So we kind of lost interest a little. So we'll get on probably 

Spoiler
Spoiler

"You know I was taught that if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all. You feeling me cocksucker?"

Spoiler

"Ethernet is internet juice. You have to press the internet really hard and you will get it."

Spoiler

"My quantum milk machine brings every boy to all the yards." non futuis et sursum

PC Specs! | I7-950 | 24GB RAM | 10TB Storage | GTX 970 Strix and a 560TI DCUII for Physx | 120GB 840 + 250GB 850 EVO | Asus xonar DGX

Please take a moment to look over the forum CoC here.

Danke. We'll get on whenever we feel like playing! Might not be much, but we've been looking for a stable MC server for a long time. So we kind of lost interest a little. So we'll get on probably 

This one is very stable and if there's any problem they're usually solved very quickly due to Multiplays excellent serivce!

I'd love to play with some LTT fans :P

IGN: Shrubpig

| i5-4670k @ 4.2Ghz | Corsair H100i | Gigabyte Z87X-UD4H | Corsair Vengeance Pro 8GB | ASUS Geforce GTX 770 |

| Samsung 840 Pro 128GB | WD Black 1TB | Corsair AX760 | Fractal Design Define R4 Black w/ Window | Corsair AF140 x2 |

| Windows 8.1 | ASUS 23" 1080p monitor | CM Storm Quickfire Stealth- MX Blue | Logitech G9x | Logitech G930 |

Added! 

Can I still get a slot? If yes then thank you!

IGN: CrystalWave1

Might  not be able to play so much but i would like to test it out.

IGN: tornyt