Confused on which Laptop to buy! Dell or Alienware

Hi, I have been trying to make up my mind on getting One of these laptops.But could not decide which is more worth for me and my work.

The 2 laptops I am looking at is Dell G7 7590, and the Alienware M15. I really like the M15.But even the lowest spec in M15..It crosses my budget a little bit. And when I found out about G7 it seems to have good specs and is bit cheaper than than M15. So I was wondering about how would they seem to compare in their performance.And Alienware are usually built like a Tank.How about G7? Some say The build quality is bad in G7.

G7

• 9th Generation Intel® Core™ i7-9750H
  • NVIDIA® GeForce RTX™ 2070 8GB GDDR6 with Max-Q Design
  • 16GB, 2x8GB, DDR4, 2666MHz
  • 512GB Solid State Drive (Boot) + 1TB 5400RPM Hard Drive (Storage)
  • 144Hz refresh rate

Alienware M15

• 9th Generation Intel® Core™ i7-9750H
  • NVIDIA® GeForce RTX™ 2060 6GB GDDR6 (OC Ready)
  • 8GB, 1x8GB, DDR4 2666MHz
  • 512GB PCIe M.2 SSD + (No hard Disk)
  • 240Hz display + Tobii Eyetracking

I am not good with computer specs.. so, is the G7 laptop good for CPU and Graphics intensive applications like Rendering,Editing videos and Images(especially with color accuracy. Because previous G7 reviews showed low Adobe RGB and sRGB values.But this one has a little higher values) and some occasional gaming?? I had and still rarely use an old Alienware. So I am used to the bulkiness of the laptop.Still do sometimes even carry the Relic.So, any thoughts are appreciated.Thanks!

Both systems are built with gaming in mind and are not really focused on content creation so the color accuracy of the display likely won't be amazing. I have two G5 laptops and love both of them and would say the build quality is solid and I have no complaints. I am unsure how the G5 and G7 differ but if they are similar then I would expect the build quality to be solid. 

imo, the g7 is better. the extra display frequency is not that usefull because only games like csgo will ever reach that high of fps. 

g7 has more ram which is VERY important for the things you said you want to do. it even has a spare hdd for your rendered videos. 

5 minutes ago, Brooksie359 said:

Both systems are built with gaming in mind and are not really focused on content creation so the color accuracy of the display likely won't be amazing. I have two G5 laptops and love both of them and would say the build quality is solid and I have no complaints. I am unsure how the G5 and G7 differ but if they are similar then I would expect the build quality to be solid. 

Okay!So, build quality is good!Thanks.I too do not know the difference between the G5 and G7. Was a bit confused at first but dell website in my country(india) shows G3 & G7. So I am guessing that's the newer version? and less color Accurate..hmm!

4 minutes ago, Saksham said:

imo, the g7 is better. the extra display frequency is not that usefull because only games like csgo will ever reach that high of fps. 

g7 has more ram which is VERY important for the things you said you want to do. it even has a spare hdd for your rendered videos. 

Oh Okay,Thanks! I guess the 144 Hz would be more than enough for me.

And I get a HDD.So that's a +