Good dac amp for headphones

ManosMax13

I want to buy something for my 30 ohm meze 99 neo headphones and the 250ohm dt 990 pro that I will buy in the future.

Creative Sound BlasterX G6 is half the price of  the Audioquest Dragonfly Red  how worse is it tho?

17 minutes ago, ManosMax13 said:

I want to buy something for my 30 ohm meze 99 neo headphones and the 250ohm dt 990 pro that I will buy in the future.

Creative Sound BlasterX G6 is half the price of  the Audioquest Dragonfly Red  how worse is it tho?

The dragon fly red is a bit too hyped for the price it's a good dac but for the price maybe not as good we have gone a long way since it's release. See if the fiio k5 pro is available as right now for me its definitely the budget pick.

1 minute ago, rice guru said:

The dragon fly red is a bit too hyped for the price it's a good dac but for the price maybe not as good we have gone a long way since it's release. See if the fiio k5 pro is available as right now for me its definitely the budget pick.

Ooof lol I just pmed you like a sec ago

Just now, huilun02 said:

It helps if you can specify the type of DAC/Amp you are going for - portable or desktop?

As well as what features you require, max budget and target price

Your location will have an impact on the availability and total expenditure to procure certain products

Are you already using a DAC/Amp? What do you intend to address or achieve with a new DAC/Amp?

I dont care if its portable, pricing is a little different in my country so around the budget of my 2 options so 100 to 200 dollars closer to a 100 if possible.

I run my headphones with my bluue yeti which already boosts them compared to my pc audio. A bit more power and better audio.