Office 365 User vs Windows User

Hi,

I want to get Microsoft Office.
I can't decide between Office 365 Home or Office 365 Personal.

I have a laptop with  2 windows user accounts: a 'Personal' account,
for which I created a new email account, and a 'Proffesional' account which is a local account. 
I do this just to separate all my stuff.

The cheaper Office 365 personal is only for "One Person" but what is one person?
Are different user accounts considered different people?

CPU Intel Core i3 4170, Motherboard MSI H97-G43M, RAM 8GB DDR3 1600MHz Kingston Hyper X Genesis, GPU Asus Radeon R9270X, Case Bitfenix Neos Window

Storage Corsair 60GB SSD and Segate Baracuda 1TB, PSU Silverstone 500W 80+ B, Display Benq GW2760HS, Cooling Stock CPU Cooler OS Windows 10 Pro 64bit

Yes, by one person they mean one account, so different accounts are considered different people.  However, it's important to know that they are referring to the account which has purchased office, and not the account you are logged into Windows with.  In this way you can use your install from either your "personal" or "professional" login, so long as you're logged into office with whatever was used to buy it.  For example, I have have used office provided by an organization (employer or university) but been logged into Windows using my personal Microsoft account.  They are separate.

Solve your own audio issues  |  First Steps with RPi 3  |  Humidity & Condensation  |  Sleep & Hibernation  |  Overclocking RAM  |  Making Backups  |  Displays  |  4K / 8K / 16K / etc.  |  Do I need 80+ Platinum?

If you can read this you're using the wrong theme.  You can change it at the bottom.

So a Local Windows User Account, with no email address, is a new person?

CPU Intel Core i3 4170, Motherboard MSI H97-G43M, RAM 8GB DDR3 1600MHz Kingston Hyper X Genesis, GPU Asus Radeon R9270X, Case Bitfenix Neos Window

Storage Corsair 60GB SSD and Segate Baracuda 1TB, PSU Silverstone 500W 80+ B, Display Benq GW2760HS, Cooling Stock CPU Cooler OS Windows 10 Pro 64bit

Just now, XGwolf36 said:

So a Local Windows User Account, with no email address, is a new person?

No, from the perspective of Office, your local account is irrelevant.  What matters is the account used to purchase Office.  You will log into Office using this account, regardless of what local account you're logged into Windows with.

Solve your own audio issues  |  First Steps with RPi 3  |  Humidity & Condensation  |  Sleep & Hibernation  |  Overclocking RAM  |  Making Backups  |  Displays  |  4K / 8K / 16K / etc.  |  Do I need 80+ Platinum?

If you can read this you're using the wrong theme.  You can change it at the bottom.

You don't need to have Office account connected to either of accounts you use laptop with. I have Office from school so its activated like that both on my laptop and desktop, and neither uses that school email I use for Office. I don't know how tight MS is with regular users aka those who aren't institutions or business accounts about how many devices you can have Office account logged on simultaneously. It will log itself out if it cannot connect internet in some timeframe.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv